How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I am a slut for hard thick black cocks and I enjoy and love it. Proud? I guess I am. Being a slut means you're ready to do immoral things to get what you want. Like doing something special for your black lovers which you don't do for your husband or boyfriend. Or cheating. I do the first and sometimes the second. Cheating creates moral conflicts, but I'm taking it easy now.

I am a slut for hard thick black cocks and I enjoy and love it. Proud? I guess I am. Being a slut means you're ready to do immoral things to get what you want. Like doing something special for your black lovers which you don't do for your husband or boyfriend.

My cuck buddy says the times he gets most aroused when watching his wife's videos is when she lets the bull do stuff that she's always refused him. And enthusiastically too.

A question for all of you HW or girlfriends :)
Are you a slut and proud of it? or just not your cup of tea?
Mmmmm...how do i put this...if a guy goes with ex ammount of women..he is looked on as a stud...bloke...a man.....but if a girl/woman knows what she wants...shes a slut, whore, cum slut or bitch..the names go on....I cant help of having a high sex drive, the same as other girls/women, so if thats what I get called so be it....slut, whore..I dont care

Mmmmm...how do i put this...if a guy goes with ex ammount of women..he is looked on as a stud...bloke...a man.....but if a girl/woman knows what she wants...shes a slut, whore, cum slut or bitch..the names go on....I cant help of having a high sex drive, the same as other girls/women, so if thats what I get called so be it....slut, whore..I dont care
Men and women with high sex drives are freaks

My fiancées friend posted a photo of them together in super slutty holloween custumes the other night. I said what a naughty school girl slut outfit on her and she just said yeah I was 18 so! Lol I think my fiancée was definitely an naughty slutty girl before I met her!

My wife doesn't use the word slut in day to day happenings, but behind closed doors if I whisper it into her ear, and tell her she's a dirty little slut and if only our friends could see her now, while our friend is balls deep in her, she'll almost cum on demand.

In saying that, she had this tee made for around the house, so as I said, behind closed doors, she wears the term proudly :)

DSC_0552-p.jpg

Back