How many of us white women, in percentage, have tried Black Cock?

Married white wife who dates black guys. Pretty ordinary for this site anyway
I think it's hot. I love white women that go BBC only. There is nothing more beautiful or sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls and hung black studs passionately kissing and fucking. It's like a great work of sexual art. It's like nature made them to pleasure each other, simply beautiful.

Really an interesting question… here in Germany not that many women for sure.

Maybe that was different 30 or 40 years ago when there still was a lot of US military here. But no more.

From my experience, when I was a student in Los Angeles (15 years ago) fucking white women were pretty easy especially during college time and also in New York (because I went to grad school in NY after) but other than that, it was pretty difficult in USA overall.

I re-located to Europe for past several years and been living in France and traveling a lot. Especially last 3 years, European girls are very open to taste BBC. I think I fucked more white girls in last 3 years than my past 10 years for sure. I have relationship with 9 couples all over from Europe and their husbands know me at this point. Sometimes they just send their wife to me and guys don't show up

So, white women are totally thirsty for black cobra's nowadays ;)

Back