How many of us white women, in percentage, have tried Black Cock?

From my experience, when I was a student in Los Angeles (15 years ago) fucking white women were pretty easy especially during college time and also in New York (because I went to grad school in NY after) but other than that, it was pretty difficult in USA overall.

I re-located to Europe for past several years and been living in France and traveling a lot. Especially last 3 years, European girls are very open to taste BBC. I think I fucked more white girls in last 3 years than my past 10 years for sure. I have relationship with 9 couples all over from Europe and their husbands know me at this point. Sometimes they just send their wife to me and guys don't show up

So, white women are totally thirsty for black cobra's nowadays ;)

I’d say around 50%. Out of my group of friends only one has never had sex with a black guy.
Probably close to that but maybe not quite yet. But the percentage is definitely growing. Someday it will be closer to 100 percent. Eventually us white guys the only action we'll be getting is our right hand as I believe online penis studies are correct black men are bigger.

Back