How many of us white women, in percentage, have tried Black Cock?

From my experience, when I was a student in Los Angeles (15 years ago) fucking white women were pretty easy especially during college time and also in New York (because I went to grad school in NY after) but other than that, it was pretty difficult in USA overall.

I re-located to Europe for past several years and been living in France and traveling a lot. Especially last 3 years, European girls are very open to taste BBC. I think I fucked more white girls in last 3 years than my past 10 years for sure. I have relationship with 9 couples all over from Europe and their husbands know me at this point. Sometimes they just send their wife to me and guys don't show up

So, white women are totally thirsty for black cobra's nowadays ;)
Agree 1,000 %

From my experience, when I was a student in Los Angeles (15 years ago) fucking white women were pretty easy especially during college time and also in New York (because I went to grad school in NY after) but other than that, it was pretty difficult in USA overall.

I re-located to Europe for past several years and been living in France and traveling a lot. Especially last 3 years, European girls are very open to taste BBC. I think I fucked more white girls in last 3 years than my past 10 years for sure. I have relationship with 9 couples all over from Europe and their husbands know me at this point. Sometimes they just send their wife to me and guys don't show up

So, white women are totally thirsty for black cobra's nowadays ;)
VERY TRUE!!!

Great question. I also wonder what percentage of white girls, women and especially white wives have been fucked or sucked a black cock.

Guessing based on my limited experience with sex parties and what my wife has told me about women she knows, I would say about 20%.

You could make a survey on this site and see the type of results you get. But, I imagine this site's respondents would be biased to the high side.
20%...not even close! I've been fucking white women and white wives for close to 20 yrs now. Not accounting for the ones I didn't fuck but showed SERIOUS interest...it's more like 50% -60%. The reality is, it's still somewhat taboo...especially for women 40+. Younger white girls don't think anything about it as much. If they are into you, they will date, fuck, etc. Older white women have social/family guilt tied to their actions until they finally get old enough to say "FUCK IT". 75% of the white women I've fucked over the years...were over 35 and married with *******! For quite a number of them their friends knew after awhile and wanted dick too! 20%...not even close to reality.

Just a guess but id say something between 40-60 %. Its nothing for the young generation but the older ones are still kinda weird. When i look at some profiles on another local site im on, a lot of them state that they prefer only white men. And then there's the smaller percentage that says they prefer black men. That argument by itself confuses me. I can look at any race and find women im attracted to so i dont get how some are only attracted to 1 particular race. Didn't mean to go off topic, but had to get it out lol
I think your numbers are a bit high, i personally think its no more than 30% of the US white female population, in all age range. Maybe slightly higher in the female European population.

PAWG4BBCs said:
Hope that soon becomes 80, 90%

Thanks for your answer (PAWG4BBCS: MagielLucas: TriniBoy12018 and blkbull4whtcpl) ;) :lips:;)

For my part, in addition to being a white woman, she loves sex only with Black men, because of her dominant character. I like feeling dominated and used and of course, because of the size of her cocks, which make me feel totally full.

My personal feeling is that sex between Black men and young men, and all kinds of white women, is increasing ..., although, I don't know the percentage, because possibly, many of those hot wives who have Black lovers, no They declare it, not even their husbands know it. Naughty and intense kisses. Alice

od 020.png865622494.jpegtumblr_m88cg7YAcX1rpdgdwo1_500.jpeg

Great question. I also wonder what percentage of white girls, women and especially white wives have been fucked or sucked a black cock.

Guessing based on my limited experience with sex parties and what my wife has told me about women she knows, I would say about 20%.

You could make a survey on this site and see the type of results you get. But, I imagine this site's respondents would be biased to the high side.
Totally agree with your two points.

Back