How many of u want to b breed but r scare what people would say

mmm most definitely my real dream is to be roughly fucked by quite a few black bull,s and if i get pregnant i wont know which one, just used and fucked for their pleasure and be bred. i believe my white body was put here for a black bull,s pleasure mmmm
Getting pregnant by a black man if it is what you want is fine. But not knowing who the ******* is cannot fine. We have to think of the baby and he or she would be real and the biggest concern I have is when children get sick it is the first thing doctors want to know, what is the parents medical history. A good answer would not be I don't know who the ******* is.

I would marry a single mom who was black bred even allow her to continue to cuckold me, but I wouldn't want to explain how she got pregnant with another man's baby after the marriage.

Claim you have low motility so you decided to go for artificial insemination. Say you requested a black donor so the other baby would not feel alienated.

Of course, in order to really sell it you should get a vasectomy so you don't accidently knock her up yourself.

Claim you have low motility so you decided to go for artificial insemination. Say you requested a black donor so the other baby would not feel alienated.

Of course, in order to really sell it you should get a vasectomy so you don't accidently knock her up yourself.
That's bull *******. Don't worry about knocking her up. Somebody else will

Back