How many of u want to b breed but r scare what people would say

Yes, we want to breed but scare from the society. I hate that part of Indian culture. Even my wife have been fucking her black bull and his cousin. People told us to post pics of her being tucked, but I can not. Since you are indian you understand that.

Ye I do understand that pain. My bull is an Indian, so dont have to worry about the baby part.
I think you should try to bring more Indian wives in to cuckold style. We are Punjabi but Joti went to college in Chandigarh, she had a boyfriend so looks like she married me to come to America. She jokingly tell me that there s ver litte Pussy in my Karma. In India hey boyfriend fuc her and here her Black Bull.

All of this fear shouldn't have to be an issue but it is. When it is said by blacks that they are superior , masters that own wives or couples. Calling white people by negative names. If blacks think that they are going to change things by doing all this it may make Racism even worse than than before. I am for mixed children if a couple wants it that way.

Lo really wanted to so we had several discussions before she went off birth control and decided to let nature take it's course. She did risk getting black bred by 6 to 10 guys before medical issues ****** her back on birth control. During the couple months of unprotected sex I did alot of thinking about how we were going to explain a black baby.

It would be incredible erotic and hot if my wife got pregnant with a black baby. Even more if she was fucking several men, so it was unknown who the ******* is. It's kinky but I would find her more desirable and lovely.

In reality it wouldn't work out.

It would be incredible erotic and hot if my wife got pregnant with a black baby. Even more if she was fucking several men, so it was unknown who the ******* is. It's kinky but I would find her more desirable and lovely.

In reality it wouldn't work out.
no it doesn't work out not knowing who was the one who knocked her up

Does anyone just happen to consider that maybe it might be a wise thing to know the man behind the cock not just if it's a black man who has a BBC. I am sure there are many fine BBC's out there but I would think that you might have just a few factors to consider such as medical history of the ******* being just one. It will be awful for doctors trying to treat a baby when it's mothers answer will be I DON"T KNOW.

Back