How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

That's really hot that he shared you with his brother. Haven't been shared with family yet, but it would be hot if that ever happened whether it's brothers, cousins, or ******* & *******. Would be hot to be seeded by relatives together.
On another occasion his niece Connie who’s a very good friend and work colleague who’s party I met Del my bbc lover and has been present when my husband and I met Del for him and I to have sex , Del told her and I to play with each other, this was another first for me having sex with another woman, I had my first taste of pussy we have met a few times since and I now consider myself a Bi black cock and pussy whore I’m putty in ethers hands

On another occasion his niece Connie who’s a very good friend and work colleague who’s party I met Del my bbc lover and has been present when my husband and I met Del for him and I to have sex , Del told her and I to play with each other, this was another first for me having sex with another woman, I had my first taste of pussy we have met a few times since and I now consider myself a Bi black cock and pussy whore I’m putty in ethers hands
Congratulations! Eating pussy is one of my favorite activities, I'm glad you enjoy it!

Have you had any other new experiences recently?

I have had two black guys fuck me and cum in my pussy both my bbc lover and his brother fucked me twice each and finished by seeding me twice each that night.
My friend and I did this to my wife,atleast two loads each,and I ate her cum filled pussy the next morning. Our loads simmered in there for hours! I licked the crotch of her sticky panties,and dived in face first! There was a constant stream of liquid! I lapped it all up! The smell of sex was unreal! She smelled and tasted like a ******* who worked all night! Her pussy hair was matted down with our mixed dried cum! It was incredible to eat! Then I fucked her again,and lapped up that load too!

Once you get a taste of pussy,you will want it all the time!

Back