How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

6…but my personal goal is a football team: 11!

11? is that just the offense or defensive players?
Do both sides and you're up to 22!

And think about this you tease...if you were generous with the entire active roster of an NFL team,
now you're doing 53 players! Or would you filter out the white players and just do the Black players?

Or do you have your sights set on college football? Men in their sexual prime. They'd give you a time.

I think 6 or more
That does seem like a good number to base total BBC cum bucket whore status upon! Years ago this would have been considered a derogatory statement, now it's a status symbol and the highest goal to be achieved! You go girls! My wife would tell you two is the number and before she started hooking up with her African coworkers I would have agreed, but there were four of them here on work visas and although she said she was only fucking one of them, if there were four African black cocks to be had ,she got all four. When I ask her about doing the other guys at the apartment she denies it but always looks away and smirks when I questioned her about it! I have been with the whore for 36 years,I know when she's not being 100 percent truthful. She likes to say things like they didn't really count when she fucked other guys!

Last edited:
Back