How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

wifetakesitblk

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
exciting mmmm

I'm going to sound like such a slut.

I did a 3some MMF. Yeah, that DP thing, both came in their respective "holes"
The next day (before like 2 pm I think) I had 4 guys come in me. (one at a time)

The 4 were manageable since they were one at a time. You know, sex- orgasm-rinse-repeat
The DP was actually too intense for me. When guy one finished in my bum, I got off guy two and asked him to give me a minute to rest. After a couple of minutes and me lending a helping hand, we finished in the normal and boring missionary position. Then, I had to quickly run to the bathroom. That could be TMI haha

I'm going to sound like such a slut.

I did a 3some MMF. Yeah, that DP thing, both came in their respective "holes"
The next day (before like 2 pm I think) I had 4 guys come in me. (one at a time)

The 4 were manageable since they were one at a time. You know, sex- orgasm-rinse-repeat
The DP was actually too intense for me. When guy one finished in my bum, I got off guy two and asked him to give me a minute to rest. After a couple of minutes and me lending a helping hand, we finished in the normal and boring missionary position. Then, I had to quickly run to the bathroom. That could be TMI haha
My kinda girl

Woah, I'm still getting used to thinking about DP, my ass is still virgin. I'm feeling really unexperienced :ROFLMAO:
Having a large black guy in your bum for your first time could be really difficult and painful. I've kinda been an anal girl. Even when I lost my virginity, I asked my bf the next time to go in my ass. He was shocked but more than happy to "help." I was not sure how it was going to feel. I soon figure to touch myself as my bf was in my ass. OMG, that was an orgasm I was not expecting.........neither was my bf. He asked if I was ok.

Back