How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

My husband and I met my bbc lover Del and his brother on a Saturday as we regularly meet Del ,but this particular Saturday Del had brought his brother with him . Both Del and his brother fucked me twice each cumin in my pussy four times (twice each ) and filling my pussy with their black seed that night while my husband sat wanking watching us fuck.
Since then I have been gang banged by six of Del’s best friends, all six ejaculated in my pussy filling me with their cum . It was an amazing experience which Del is arranging with six other friends of his soon .
So I have taken six different black guy’s cum in my pussy on the night of the gang bang at least twice each fucking me hard having sloppy seconds every time after the first guy fucked his cum in my cunt with them Flooding my pussy with their cum leaking from my stretched cunt .

Last edited:
I have had two black guys fuck me and cum in my pussy both my bbc lover and his brother fucked me twice each and finished by seeding me twice each that night.

That's really hot that he shared you with his brother. Haven't been shared with family yet, but it would be hot if that ever happened whether it's brothers, cousins, or ******* & *******. Would be hot to be seeded by relatives together.

Back