How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

Well !!! I guess , I must have had more than quite a few.
At my first gang bang , In Tottenham U.K. there were over 30 guys attending.
There were 4:girls in total, but , I made sure I got the lions share, I was fucked , with some breaks, By all the guys there 1-1 , 2-1, 3-1.
It was a totally great experience, but a bit sore for a few days, See Hubby,s post about the event 😍

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!

That's one to many cool I guess but never more. 1 on 1 is cool or none at all for self play keep it sexy. Gives your mind more time to be enticed and satisfied. Never wear yourself out to quickly or just never wear yourself out. Tightening surgery for pussy and anus is expensive later in life. BBC fulfillment has to get larger and larger. You're old a washed up before you know it

Back