How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

I'm going to sound like such a slut.

I did a 3some MMF. Yeah, that DP thing, both came in their respective "holes"
The next day (before like 2 pm I think) I had 4 guys come in me. (one at a time)

The 4 were manageable since they were one at a time. You know, sex- orgasm-rinse-repeat
The DP was actually too intense for me. When guy one finished in my bum, I got off guy two and asked him to give me a minute to rest. After a couple of minutes and me lending a helping hand, we finished in the normal and boring missionary position. Then, I had to quickly run to the bathroom. That could be TMI haha
I think I love you. 😘

At a theater i had 11 white men cum on my titties. One at a time. We were in the "couples only" area so my husband announced all white guys who want to get off, to get in a line.
"One at a time and she Will Not, be touching you and you will not be touching her."
The guys pushed and shoved to get in line and self pleasured themselves until it was their turn. If they lost their woody, they were sent to the end of the line. I couldn't stop laughing at their excitement. It was cute.

After that 4 BBC that were there we allowed to enter the secure area and have their way with me. That was so much fun and I left with endless cum coming from both holes at 4am.
Sadly we went back a few months later and the theater was closed. 😔

After moving to Vegas we would visit the local glory holes around town. Strictly BBC only. I have some photos on here and videos on my Onlyfans. Sadly most have closed their glory holes over the last few years. 😔

Great memories.

💋
"I couldn't stop laughing at their excitement."

Would have loved to see that!

I have lost count...seriously
Thank you for replying to my thread and just got say my wife and I love your videos. You and my wife have a lot in common including wanting BBC bareback with creampie endings. We have watched some of your awesome gangbang videos. Can I ask did you video your record amount of creampies or was this personal life stuff not videod?

Back