How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

I had four different guys cum inside me in the not-too-distant past. Old school train. Alone behind a closed bedroom door. One at a time. Perfect opportunity to give undivided attention to each guy. First time thing for me. Knowing in the moment that I was nothing more than a willing slut drove me over the edge. Each guy made me cum. And yes, most importantly, each guy came inside me. I was on birth control, so none of them used a condom. Afterwards, I was left there by my lonesome, gaping wide and dripping their loads... and praying that I'd be with them again.
I popped my cherry being # 4 in a 6 man train. The next time was with the same girl # 4 in a 4 man train.... I wanted so bad for that girl to be my girlfriend but the 2 guys that would pick her up made the rest of us wait at a store so we did not see where she lived. That is the kind of woman I always want. The one everybody has climbed on top of, the one everyone knows about, the jokes are about. I want everyone to see me with the town slut and know me for the cuck I am.

I'm going to sound like such a slut.

I did a 3some MMF. Yeah, that DP thing, both came in their respective "holes"
The next day (before like 2 pm I think) I had 4 guys come in me. (one at a time)

The 4 were manageable since they were one at a time. You know, sex- orgasm-rinse-repeat
The DP was actually too intense for me. When guy one finished in my bum, I got off guy two and asked him to give me a minute to rest. After a couple of minutes and me lending a helping hand, we finished in the normal and boring missionary position. Then, I had to quickly run to the bathroom. That could be TMI haha
I would love to watch that

It just progressed over the time. One hotel night, or morning shoudl I say, I had a real multi-racial mix in all holes. 4 black american gentlemen and 3 latinos. Good that the pill worked. It must have been an all out war in my womb. It somehow motivated me to take Spanish lessons.

White men 5 in one evening all with multiple cumshots in pussy and mouth while black men at the same time only 3 all without condoms and they also came multiple times

Attachments

• 2+.jpg
    2+.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 3+.jpg
    3+.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 6 a.jpg
    6 a.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 87
  • 9+.jpg
    9+.jpg