How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

I had four different guys cum inside me in the not-too-distant past. Old school train. Alone behind a closed bedroom door. One at a time. Perfect opportunity to give undivided attention to each guy. First time thing for me. Knowing in the moment that I was nothing more than a willing slut drove me over the edge. Each guy made me cum. And yes, most importantly, each guy came inside me. I was on birth control, so none of them used a condom. Afterwards, I was left there by my lonesome, gaping wide and dripping their loads... and praying that I'd be with them again.

I had four different guys cum inside me in the not-too-distant past. Old school train. Alone behind a closed bedroom door. One at a time. Perfect opportunity to give undivided attention to each guy. First time thing for me. Knowing in the moment that I was nothing more than a willing slut drove me over the edge. Each guy made me cum. And yes, most importantly, each guy came inside me. I was on birth control, so none of them used a condom. Afterwards, I was left there by my lonesome, gaping wide and dripping their loads... and praying that I'd be with them again.
And were you?

Back