How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

Black guys was 5 in one night . It was a sex party my then partner took me to. He watched mostly he took me back to hotel room and did me afterwards. I told him they were all bigger than him, I teased him about barely feeling him but I was quite sore, felt it all and had a bruise on my ass the next day

I have had two in one session my regular BBC lover Del and his brother Tom ,although they both came in me twice on the same evening so far this has happened on five different occasions.
Since then Del had arranged a gang bang for me originally he invited twelve black guys to gang bang me , I refused and fell out with Del over this . We eventually made up and agreed on six of Del’s black mates .
We agreed a date and arranged it all six joined me and they all dumped their black seed deep in my pussy , mouth over my body , in my hair. So my total for the night was six bbc”s cocks ejaculating deep in my unprotected vagina.

Last edited:
I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
Wife - 9.

Back