How many cucks here were truly cuckolded by catching their wives having an interracial affair and finding out how much of a BBC slut she had become?

Have you caught your wife having an interracial affair?

• Yes, that’s how I got into cuckolding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I fantasize about it all the time 😇

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
For me, I found out when she accidentally butt dialed the house from her work place. I could hear her black manager hitting on her, and her being coy for a few minutes...a lot of "Here?" And "What if someone comes in?" Then the sounds of fucking...he gave it to her pretty good.
That excitement makes even more wet, i took a nap pne day woke up looking for my wife found in spare bedroom, spread eagle getting pounding i had to peak under the door to see or hrar walls were thick af

My first wife was having an affair with her boss, which consisted of giving him a daily blow job after work. I found out when she had a little break down, and told me about all the men that she had been having sex with while I was traveling for work. Having already been a cuckold for several years by then, I wasn't upset or angry, but actually expected her to be fucking all the time with any guy she could get her hands on. I'm white, she is Asian, and her boss was from Mexico. Definitely an IR affair, but it didn't include any Black men. I figured out she had given her boss about 800 blow jobs by the time she quit that job.

My first wife was having an affair with her boss, which consisted of giving him a daily blow job after work. I found out when she had a little break down, and told me about all the men that she had been having sex with while I was traveling for work. Having already been a cuckold for several years by then, I wasn't upset or angry, but actually expected her to be fucking all the time with any guy she could get her hands on. I'm white, she is Asian, and her boss was from Mexico. Definitely an IR affair, but it didn't include any Black men. I figured out she had given her boss about 800 blow jobs by the time she quit that job.
And you kissed her right on her little cocksucking mouth:D

My husband never admitted to being a cuck. He just liked watching me with other men. I found that to be the case with many of the other women I knew. Their husbands all enjoyed sharing their wives. So if they ended up having relations with someone else, it wasn't a surprise. It was what they desired their wives to do.
I have discovered that I like to be a cuck.

Back