How many cucks here were truly cuckolded by catching their wives having an interracial affair and finding out how much of a BBC slut she had become?

Have you caught your wife having an interracial affair?

• Yes, that’s how I got into cuckolding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I fantasize about it all the time 😇

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
We've been married over 16 years. I caught my wife fucking a black man about 6 months into our marriage. It almost ended us, but we ended up opening up our marriage to other men - almost exclusively black men. It changed who I was and liberated who she was. She didn't have to pretend anymore - even to the relatively small extent she had been. It was a clear choice of loving her and keeping her, but giving up other things in life.

We've been married over 16 years. I caught my wife fucking a black man about 6 months into our marriage. It almost ended us, but we ended up opening up our marriage to other men - almost exclusively black men. It changed who I was and liberated who she was. She didn't have to pretend anymore - even to the relatively small extent she had been. It was a clear choice of loving her and keeping her, but giving up other things in life.
You are fortunate (I think) that the two of you are still together. My wife not only was fucking her black boyfriend but she fell in love with him and left me. Still, I wonder about the arrangement between you and your wife. Since she was the one cheating and you adapted to her need for other men, did she reciprocate by allowing you to see other women?

i need to get around to telling that story here on b2w:ROFLMAO:, had as chick in when i lived in cali, cheating on me. broke up with me, sent pics of her sucking dudes dick to my phone, "to try to humiliate me" she got knocked up. swore the kid was mine, kid came out "mixed", its a long and super funny ass real life story, ill try to get around to writing about it in the next couple days :LOL:

i need to get around to telling that story here on b2w:ROFLMAO:, had as chick in when i lived in cali, cheating on me. broke up with me, sent pics of her sucking dudes dick to my phone, "to try to humiliate me" she got knocked up. swore the kid was mine, kid came out "mixed", its a long and super funny ass real life story, ill try to get around to writing about it in the next couple days :LOL:
Please do Benny! Drop us an alert back here so we can read it! Look forward to it! 😎WW888

ok so here it is. 🔥 🔥 🔥 :LOL: yall want it......you got it.:cool:
first off, this has to be the funniest cuckold story ever, WARNING its nothing like a script from blacked.com but its script worthy.:LOL:
in 2007 i was in cali, im not gonna use theyre real names so I'll call him adam and her eve, i was dating/fucking eve for about a year, i knew from the moment we met she was slutty, typical blonde bimbo cali girl, to be honest she was a little thick/ borderline overweight but cute enough so i rolled with it and dated her, back then i had never heard of cuckolding and i had never discovered my bbc fetish i was just a regular ole dude, she calls me up one night and asks me what i think about girls who date black guys..........i knew nothing about the fetish but years later i realized she was setting me up, i simply told her whatever a girl wants she should go for black/white makes no difference to me...it wasn't long after that when adam came into the picture, i show up at her apartment unannounced one day and there is adam sitting on the couch......belive it or not i actually thought nothing of it, i thought he was her roomates friend, "thats what they told me". some time passes and i come to realize that shes cheating on me with adam, i wasnt heartbroken or distraught i was basically like "fuck it" "on to the next girl i guess" i told her we were through and of course she pretended to be heartbroken about it crying ect. a few weeks pass and i get a call from her,.......SHES PREGNANT, before she came right out and said it she asked me on the phone.."so how do you feel now that your gonna be a daddy" i told eve that there is no way the ******* mine,...of course crying/cussing me out insues, and i dont here from or about her for months..."we had/have many mutual friends...thats how we met"
the time comes for eve to have her baby shower, by some strange twist of fate me and another male friend were at another mutual friends house "a girl" who was setting up the baby shower for eve, it was then that we were told adam is the dad...we laughed our asses off about it, one of the funniest parts is me and my friend have pictures of us with all the baby shower stuff where were down on all 4's pretending to butt fuck each other in front of the signs and welcome posters for the shower, now most cucks could only fantasize about helping set up theyre ex lovers bbc baby shower and would get some kind of super horny kink out of it, but i did it in real life and made a total mockery of it, the ******* was too funny. we drove all the stuff down to the park "which was so close we could have walked" we helped the mutual female friend set everything up before anyone arrived, "yes i literally set up the baby shower for the girl who cucked me for bbc and got pregnant.....wild huh?" so me and my guy friend take off, we weren't gonna stay for the shower as eve was eliminated from our "friends list" but we got this funny idea to eves drop on it, i hadn't even seen eve since she got pregnant so we wanted to see what she looked like all "knocked up" we hung out at the swing sets at the park which were on top of a hill that overlooked the baby shower area, we literally laid on our stomachs like army soldiers and spy'd on eve....
....... again......something a super kinky cuck would only fantasize about "spying on a bbc baby shower" i did in real life, it gets better.....
when eve found out that i helped set up the shower she made it a point to send me some pictures...😏.....i get 2 photos. this was in the days when we all had flip phones and pics were usually kinda shitty, she sends me 2 pics of her laying in bed bed sucking the dudes dick. im sitting on the couch with both my guy and female friend who helped with the shower and im laughing my ass off, i show them the pics and the reactions were laughter followed by "what theeeee fuuuuck":LOL: this dudes dick was the equivalent of a jet black oscar mayer hot dog, both in length and girth....to this day we refer to him as "thin adam" which is a reference to how thin and puny his cock is, looking back at it now i really wish the dude was packin some mandingo meat, that ******* would have been hot as fuck, but like i said this didnt play out like a blacked.com scene. it gets even better....some time passes and i dont see thin adam or eve i just here stories about them fighting and having domestic cases and then of course i hear about thin adam dumping her sorry ass....:LOL:"shocking right"......so 2 years have passed and i finally run into eve...she shows up at the pool were my female friend lived at an apartment complex, shes with the kid who is now 2 years old she walks right up to the edge of the pool and tells me "here hold my kid"i put my arms out and helped her kid into the pool, my friend thought it was so funny she had to take a pic, "yes there is a pic of me smiling and holding the kid in the pool" the kid that my girl had by cheating on me with a black dude...so by this time were on speaking terms and putting up with each other when we run into each other and friends events and eve keeps hassling me to get back together with her ..."aint happening" .. she keeps trying to fuck me but i wont go for it......then on the night of her birthday we all go out together get wasted and she literally jumps out of a moving fucking vehicle while her new boyfriend and her are arguing while he is driving us to another bar.....and dude just kept driving....he never even looked back.......me and the other people were in shock of what just happened.. we were only going 20 mph so its not like it was life threataning but still.....this crazy bitch straight jumped out of a moving vehicle.....we all get back to our seperate homes and im staying at the chicks apartment who has the pool, at about 5am "knock knock knock" its eve........shes ******* as fuck and crying saying she broke up with her new boyfriend and wants to stay the night....i dont know why but for some reason i was sleeping on the floor in the living room and its pitch dark. i hear eve walking towards me and i ******* you not this crazy bitch hogan leg dropped my ass while i was on the floor,.... starts ripping her dress off and gets right in my face and says ....."why didn't you marry me" to which i replied
"because your fucking crazy'.......she started grabbing then sucking my dick then fucked my brains out and to this day her "new boyfriend" who she got back together with and eventually married dosen't know that we fucked that night, so now every time i see them at there place because were all friends now and i go out there to visit in the summer, all i can think about is how complicated this fetish can get when it actually plays out in real life............🔥🔥🔥

first off, this has to be the funniest cuckold story ever, WARNING its nothing like a script from blacked.com but its script worthy.:LOL:
in 2007 i was in cali, im not gonna use theyre real names so I'll call him adam and her eve, i was dating/fucking eve for about a year, i knew from the moment we met she was slutty, typical blonde bimbo cali girl, to be honest she was a little thick/ borderline overweight but cute enough so i rolled with it and dated her, back then i had never heard of cuckolding and i had never discovered my bbc fetish i was just a regular ole dude, she calls me up one night and asks me what i think about girls who date black guys..........i knew nothing about the fetish but years later i realized she was setting me up, i simply told her whatever a girl wants she should go for black/white makes no difference to me...it wasn't long after that when adam came into the picture, i show up at her apartment unannounced one day and there is adam sitting on the couch......belive it or not i actually thought nothing of it, i thought he was her roomates friend, "thats what they told me". some time passes and i come to realize that shes cheating on me with adam, i wasnt heartbroken or distraught i was basically like "fuck it" "on to the next girl i guess" i told her we were through and of course she pretended to be heartbroken about it crying ect. a few weeks pass and i get a call from her,.......SHES PREGNANT, before she came right out and said it she asked me on the phone.."so how do you feel now that your gonna be a daddy" i told eve that there is no way the ******* mine,...of course crying/cussing me out insues, and i dont here from or about her for months..."we had/have many mutual friends...thats how we met"
the time comes for eve to have her baby shower, by some strange twist of fate me and another male friend were at another mutual friends house "a girl" who was setting up the baby shower for eve, it was then that we were told adam is the dad...we laughed our asses off about it, one of the funniest parts is me and my friend have pictures of us with all the baby shower stuff where were down on all 4's pretending to butt fuck each other in front of the signs and welcome posters for the shower, now most cucks could only fantasize about helping set up theyre ex lovers bbc baby shower and would get some kind of super horny kink out of it, but i did it in real life and made a total mockery of it, the ******* was too funny. we drove all the stuff down to the park "which was so close we could have walked" we helped the mutual female friend set everything up before anyone arrived, "yes i literally set up the baby shower for the girl who cucked me for bbc and got pregnant.....wild huh?" so me and my guy friend take off, we weren't gonna stay for the shower as eve was eliminated from our "friends list" but we got this funny idea to eves drop on it, i hadn't even seen eve since she got pregnant so we wanted to see what she looked like all "knocked up" we hung out at the swing sets at the park which were on top of a hill that overlooked the baby shower area, we literally laid on our stomachs like army soldiers and spy'd on eve....
....... again......something a super kinky cuck would only fantasize about "spying on a bbc baby shower" i did in real life, it gets better.....
when eve found out that i helped set up the shower she made it a point to send me some pictures...😏.....i get 2 photos. this was in the days when we all had flip phones and pics were usually kinda shitty, she sends me 2 pics of her laying in bed bed sucking the dudes dick. im sitting on the couch with both my guy and female friend who helped with the shower and im laughing my ass off, i show them the pics and the reactions were laughter followed by "what theeeee fuuuuck":LOL: this dudes dick was the equivalent of a jet black oscar mayer hot dog, both in length and girth....to this day we refer to him as "thin adam" which is a reference to how thin and puny his cock is, looking back at it now i really wish the dude was packin some mandingo meat, that ******* would have been hot as fuck, but like i said this didnt play out like a blacked.com scene. it gets even better....some time passes and i dont see thin adam or eve i just here stories about them fighting and having domestic cases and then of course i hear about thin adam dumping her sorry ass....:LOL:"shocking right"......so 2 years have passed and i finally run into eve...she shows up at the pool were my female friend lived at an apartment complex, shes with the kid who is now 2 years old she walks right up to the edge of the pool and tells me "here hold my kid"i put my arms out and helped her kid into the pool, my friend thought it was so funny she had to take a pic, "yes there is a pic of me smiling and holding the kid in the pool" the kid that my girl had by cheating on me with a black dude...so by this time were on speaking terms and putting up with each other when we run into each other and friends events and eve keeps hassling me to get back together with her ..."aint happening" .. she keeps trying to fuck me but i wont go for it......then on the night of her birthday we all go out together get wasted and she literally jumps out of a moving fucking vehicle while her new boyfriend and her are arguing while he is driving us to another bar.....and dude just kept driving....he never even looked back.......me and the other people were in shock of what just happened.. we were only going 20 mph so its not like it was life threataning but still.....this crazy bitch straight jumped out of a moving vehicle.....we all get back to our seperate homes and im staying at the chicks apartment who has the pool, at about 5am "knock knock knock" its eve........shes ******* as fuck and crying saying she broke up with her new boyfriend and wants to stay the night....i dont know why but for some reason i was sleeping on the floor in the living room and its pitch dark. i hear eve walking towards me and i ******* you not this crazy bitch hogan leg dropped my ass while i was on the floor,.... starts ripping her dress off and gets right in my face and says ....."why didn't you marry me" to which i replied
"because your fucking crazy'.......she started grabbing then sucking my dick then fucked my brains out and to this day her "new boyfriend" who she got back together with and eventually married dosen't know that we fucked that night, so now every time i see them at there place because were all friends now and i go out there to visit in the summer, all i can think about is how complicated this fetish can get when it actually plays out in real life............🔥🔥🔥
Great story Benny! 😎WW888

i think
I think i might post this
Great story Benny! 😎WW888
theres even more to it really😂 but I basically gave the cliff notes 📝 of how it played out....it’s a crazy 😜 world out here

This Happened to me! 100% true story!

How I was Cuckolded and I'm not a Cuckold!

I was a young twenty one yr old used car mechanic at a Houston Car dealership and was in the process of getting a divorce from my young wife who was very conservative sexually - but that's another story! I worked with a white co- worker named Jerry who we exchanged stories with while working on used cars.
I had decided to make a move to seduce the receptionist - her name was Linda (a foxy white 🔥 thirty five yr old recently divorced mom of 2) that dressed to impress everyday! She had my attention with a very curvy body (not a BBW) but had a nice broad ass that would challenge her fabric and a very nice set of tits that commanded my attention from the start.

I first started taking Linda out to lunch and eventually started getting close to her. As we got more comfortable she let me kiss her and eventually grab and squeeze her BIG tits! With short Blond hair Linda knew how to dress to get attention with nylons and garters, she kept her nails painted and wore high heel pumps with sexy painted nylon covered toes. A real 🔥 ball of a woman!
After a few dates I finally got to fuck her and became very comfortable with her and while she was a mom of two ******* she had a very tight pussy that I absolutely love to fuck! Linda in her 30's loved to fuck and suck and was very good in bed!

One Friday night she wanted me to meet her at a friend's condo - her friend was gone on a skiing trip to Colorado.
I met Linda there and we spent the evening watching a movie and making out on the couch and eventually I got my mouth on her pussy and right off the bat I noticed that her pussy had a different smell and tasted somewhat different than what it did in the past. I passed it off to being excited about our foreplay. So I ate her with every bit of enthusiasm that a young super horny 21 Yr old man could.

A week went by and Linda wanted to go out again - but this time she wanted to go to the movies in her van. So I agreed and met her at a local parking lot to leave my car and ride with her in her van. After the movie Linda drove to a secluded location and we fucked in the back of her van. Again I noticed her pussy was very slick when I fucked her and I was begining to wonder why her pussy was always so slick and juicy!

Our next fuck date was at a sleazy Motel and again I noticed her pussy was almost oozing juice and tasted funny!.
I had never experienced sloppy seconds up to that point in my young sex life - but it felt good being able to glide my cock in and out of her cunt effortlessly!

I started talking to my friend Jerry about Linda and he told me that she and her old man (her husband) were back together and had been for awhile! I thought WTF?
It became clear to me she was fucking her husband and then fucking me on the weekends when hubby would go out of town to his parents farm. Linda did not like his parents as she had told me in the past. Linda would fuck hubby before he left town and would fuck me later that same night.

So I asked her about her husband and she told me that he cums by from time to time for booty call! Linda was lying to me! It became clear to me she was getting me to eat her creampie pussy after hubby fuck her and left town for the weekend!

I really loved fucking Linda she was a very hot fuck and after finding this out -I made the decided to continue fucking and eating her pussy as it turned me on that another man was fucking her too and we both were sharing her! 🔥Linda was a Hot Wife! 🔥

Only one problem! Her hubby did not know about me and he too was getting her pussy with my cum in it too! Sometimes I would fuck Linda two or three times during the weekend so she had a nice cream filled pussy for hubby when he came home too!

Now for the absolute killer ending - as I was working with my friend Jerry - I was telling him about Linda and me fucking here and there and some of the crazy things we did sexually. Linda ended up divorced and back single again. My friend Jerry ended up dating Linda and after a yr - wait for it!...????....They got fuckin married!!
It's a crazy fucking world of sex out there boys and girls! 😎WW888

You are fortunate (I think) that the two of you are still together. My wife not only was fucking her black boyfriend but she fell in love with him and left me. Still, I wonder about the arrangement between you and your wife. Since she was the one cheating and you adapted to her need for other men, did she reciprocate by allowing you to see other women?

No. Nor did I ever ask.

This Happened to me! 100% true story!

How I was Cuckolded and I'm not a Cuckold!

I was a young twenty one yr old used car mechanic at a Houston Car dealership and was in the process of getting a divorce from my young wife who was very conservative sexually - but that's another story! I worked with a white co- worker named Jerry who we exchanged stories with while working on used cars.
I had decided to make a move to seduce the receptionist - her name was Linda (a foxy white 🔥 thirty five yr old recently divorced mom of 2) that dressed to impress everyday! She had my attention with a very curvy body (not a BBW) but had a nice broad ass that would challenge her fabric and a very nice set of tits that commanded my attention from the start.

I first started taking Linda out to lunch and eventually started getting close to her. As we got more comfortable she let me kiss her and eventually grab and squeeze her BIG tits! With short Blond hair Linda knew how to dress to get attention with nylons and garters, she kept her nails painted and wore high heel pumps with sexy painted nylon covered toes. A real 🔥 ball of a woman!
After a few dates I finally got to fuck her and became very comfortable with her and while she was a mom of two ******* she had a very tight pussy that I absolutely love to fuck! Linda in her 30's loved to fuck and suck and was very good in bed!

One Friday night she wanted me to meet her at a friend's condo - her friend was gone on a skiing trip to Colorado.
I met Linda there and we spent the evening watching a movie and making out on the couch and eventually I got my mouth on her pussy and right off the bat I noticed that her pussy had a different smell and tasted somewhat different than what it did in the past. I passed it off to being excited about our foreplay. So I ate her with every bit of enthusiasm that a young super horny 21 Yr old man could.

A week went by and Linda wanted to go out again - but this time she wanted to go to the movies in her van. So I agreed and met her at a local parking lot to leave my car and ride with her in her van. After the movie Linda drove to a secluded location and we fucked in the back of her van. Again I noticed her pussy was very slick when I fucked her and I was begining to wonder why her pussy was always so slick and juicy!

Our next fuck date was at a sleazy Motel and again I noticed her pussy was almost oozing juice and tasted funny!.
I had never experienced sloppy seconds up to that point in my young sex life - but it felt good being able to glide my cock in and out of her cunt effortlessly!

I started talking to my friend Jerry about Linda and he told me that she and her old man (her husband) were back together and had been for awhile! I thought WTF?
It became clear to me she was fucking her husband and then fucking me on the weekends when hubby would go out of town to his parents farm. Linda did not like his parents as she had told me in the past. Linda would fuck hubby before he left town and would fuck me later that same night.

So I asked her about her husband and she told me that he cums by from time to time for booty call! Linda was lying to me! It became clear to me she was getting me to eat her creampie pussy after hubby fuck her and left town for the weekend!

I really loved fucking Linda she was a very hot fuck and after finding this out -I made the decided to continue fucking and eating her pussy as it turned me on that another man was fucking her too and we both were sharing her! 🔥Linda was a Hot Wife! 🔥

Only one problem! Her hubby did not know about me and he too was getting her pussy with my cum in it too! Sometimes I would fuck Linda two or three times during the weekend so she had a nice cream filled pussy for hubby when he came home too!

Now for the absolute killer ending - as I was working with my friend Jerry - I was telling him about Linda and me fucking here and there and some of the crazy things we did sexually. Linda ended up divorced and back single again. My friend Jerry ended up dating Linda and after a yr - wait for it!...????....They got fuckin married!!
It's a crazy fucking world of sex out there boys and girls! 😎WW888
Shits too funny bro😂
I was just told yesterday in group text that my friend who is married just heard that his ex from college just got divorced and he wants me to bone her because he would get a kick out of it 😂

I guess we’re all freaks out here in the real world 🌍

Eager to hear part 2, I’ll tell ya my story

My girl and I met at the same company, brake pad factory 3 years ago, I’d been there for years she just started. She’s 5’2 123lbs platinum blonde hair and true blonde, crystal blue eyes, she’s had 5 ******* from toxic relationship so she doesn’t have them but looks like she hasn’t had even 1 so in my mind makes her good for breeding. Pierced clit and nipples straight country girl from TN but we’re in KY, she wears short shorts and square toe cowboy boots all the the time...sexy...she always wears her hair with a French braid box braid on each side and mini mouse ear pop knots on each side. She was snap chatting a black friend of mine when I first saw her and he dicided to not talk to her so I moved in. She said she was sending him nudes just to get him leave her alone and claims to not like black guys at all like even to a racist extent. One time she made a comment telling me about her sister in law and brother, he use to cheat on her all the time and for revenge Kehlani(my girl) said her sis in law went and fucked 5 BBCs in one night and came back and had her bro to eat her pussy and didn’t tell him till after. So I aske kehlani “what’s a BBC” (I actually didn’t know, she said as her mouth dropped open in shock “Uh, Big Black Cock silly boy” my heart raced. I said “you know that’s a myth right?” She was like “my sis said all 5 were HUGE and made her cum like 175 times literally” I said “she was saying that for dramatic effect to pi’s off your bro” quickly to take her mind off of it. I said “I’m military and showered with many and all were average” she said “are you sure, JoJo(sis in law) said they’re all like 3-4 times bigger I I had any small white penis.” She added “yours is big though babe” in a nervous voice.

after that I would occasionally say stuff like that she was like wanting bbc and she’d get red and pissed. I’ve secretly been addicted to white gf secretly is addicted to bbc because her bf has a small white penis porn. Fast forward year and a half and we lose our jobs and move in our parents. I get kicked out and finally her parents take me in. Well she gets her job back but through a third party temp service who works in the back and sorts brakes at their own pace and take long breaks and NEVER work overtime. 3rd shift with her dad, so I stayed at home with her mom and lost some masculinity her working and me not. Her parents like to do ‘speed’ do me and lani got on it. Now, before I go further I need to describe my small white boy sized penis only 5.5 inches, she always said it was biggest she had. When we snorted lines it immediately shrunk mine to 2.5 inches and thin as dry erase marker and my sack shriveled to size of a small Leno and my tiny white boy sized penis STILL didn’t stick out passed my tiny sack, so small that I’d sit down in any position ananda it pok we straight up. I’d sit back against the wall and legs all the way together and straight out and my tiny sack would sit plop on top my scrawny thighs and tiny white boy sized peepee poking up maybe 1.5-2 inches. And my compression boxers would squeeze it even smaller so when I’d go to The bathroom I pull my pants down and then I would have to like peel my compression shorts outside so tight I did they would be sucked to my tiny little package and would like flag it it free it was so small I would just check it felt so amazing even just squeezed in the pression chores shocking jokes and tickles would go through it 24 seven when I was high on the speed so that’s why I stayed on it because it made me super horny and my tiny little white boy sized penis feel good like I was cunning every 2-3 seconds for days and I’d watch BBC porn. It made her extremely horny to but I kept turning her down saying I couldn’t get hard on the *******..which was true but I didn’t want her to see how tiny my tiny white little penis had become. My whole package was smaller than a baseball...and since then it’s never grew back up to size it stayed like that. So small I started putting on her panties because she wore the boy short or booty shorts kind so almost like boxer briefs anyway except softer silky material and squeezed my tiny white penis even smaller and I’d fantasize of her cheating with bbc and watch bbc fucking white girlfriends whose bfs have small penis and never made em cum all night. So the first morning she come and she told me that she worked with some white girl and a black guy and Angel Angie and Shawn, and she just randomly said the white girl seemed like a white girl who dates like us, so how do you know that? She said, “I just know.” Then she told me how the black car and the supervisor immediately started hitting on her, and the white girl came asking her if she thought Shawn was cute anyand Kehlani said she told her she didn’t like black guys. Apparently the girl told her a story that she used to date the supervisor who was a white boy, one night she was out of her car and ran out of cigarettes I’m saying the black guy shown in his car and walk at night asking for a cigarette, and he just pulled his BBC out on her and said it was HUGE!! That Angie was just entranced and got in and let him fuck her with it, she told lani it was so big that she came 57 times on their 30 minute lunch. See they had that much time and worked at her own pace that they could slip off and fuck. I think that put ideas in Kehlani’s mind to start, and that’s how the black guy took the white girl from the supervisor who is a white boy.
For the next couple of days Kehlani kept telling me he kept hitting on her and I was getting mad, but secretly was turning me on. Then Kehlani kept trying to get me to fuck but I wouldn’t, she was sexually frustrated. And one day I had a pair of her panties on over the black booty shorts and I have Mario on the front and said game over or my tiny little penis was, and she walked in the room and caught me off guard she shut the door quick and turned around and I was standing there with my pants around my ankles and nothing but her game over panties in my tiny little penis it popped straight out even in tight girl paintings that’s how small it was and she just froze in her mouth dropped, she said “OMG! Wtf....why are you in my panties and is that your tiny little penis poking out??!!!” She Jordan her panties down off of me on her knees and she could grab my tiny little payments with just her finger to confirm tJordan her panties down off of me on her knees and she could grab my tiny little penis with just her finger tip and her thumb tip, and as she jerked em off it jiggles like a bobble head. She asked wtf happened and I said it’s been like that since I did that first line. She tried to get it hard because she wanted to fuck but it wouldn’t and she went off and said that I was a pathetic little pussy with a tiny little white boy penis.

I asked her why she clarified the word white boy and then she denied saying it. From then on she got kind of distant, I would sit with my back against the wall in my legs all the way together and straight out in front of me in my tiny little penis poking up it would just barely poke the cover up a little nudge, and I would watch BBC porn, she come in and out of the room as she got up throughout the day and she would glance over at it then I wouldn’t move to try to conceal it.
Then she started talking about that black guy a lot, she act like she hated him. And then one day while she was asleep I checked her Snapchat and she had added three black guys, Zilla(Shawn) Kong(Luttrell) and Big D(Jaleel). So I casually asked her that night when she got up how work was going and what was up with her coworkers, she said that Angie had quit and straight up told me that she got mad because the guys were flirting with keglani more and not her. And then said the very next day they had brought in 2 more black guys...the 3 on her snap...see where I’m going you do the math. Then she started fixing her self up more before work, doing her make up so that it looked extremely sexy, and having her sister-in-law(who fucked 5 BBCs in a night and came 157 times) box braid and French braid her hair with pop nights all the time, I asked her why she was fixing herself up for and who for and she would snap and get bitchy and sassy with me, and tell me to leave her the fuck alone. But I do know she said that the doubt would make her pussy extremely horny and I haven’t fucked her in at least a month or a month and a half since we’ve been on the dope.

remember how I said they never worked overtime, she came in on her Friday morning and said she had to work that night, I argued and was like MS companies never works OT. she got bitchy with me again. Also one very important thing about her sexy pussy is that as soon as she started getting extremely horny it smelt like strong pussy cum and vanilla, and the harder that she would cum the stronger her awesome pussy cum vanilla smell would get. I have never made her cub my penis was too small in the beginning even, but she would lie and say that I made her cum When really she would just rub her clit at the same time and that’s how she would get off.

she looked amazing that night, fair complexion, she’s normally tan but it was winter and that made it harder for me to think about her getting BBC being whiter, She had on short shorts the greater bubble little asShe had on short shorts they gripped her little bubble ass she had on a tight tank top with small perky tits. I even dropped her off and she went in with her lunchbox.

now she would normally text me and call me on all of her breaks and in between but he got more minimum toward the end, and that night I was texting her right away and calling her, and she never answered and never texted back, and at seven that morning she called and said that she was staying over for four more hours and not to come get her because she had a ride. I was so fucking horny, about 11 o’clock I had slightly ******* because I had been up for three days, when I heard a rumble and then A door slam and then a rumble off, I jumped up and ran to the window and saw a black Monte Carlo SS with 22 inch rims rolling away.

she came in limping, kind of been over a little bit like her lower back was hurting, and she was walking spread leg, and her hair was a mess, and she barely smell like the brake factory. Her dad didn’t even work that night, she pointed and told me to go straight to the room in a demanding sassy voice, and she said takeoff everything except the painting I know what you’re wearing, so I did and my tiny little penis was sprung straight out because I had just stayed another line to wake up, she kind of smirked, Then she strip naked, light out on the edge of the bed and spread her legs, and made me eat her pussy, it smells hot and sweaty and KamThen she strip naked, light out on the edge of the bed and spread her legs, and made me eat her pussy, it smells hot and sweaty and Cummie, until she got off in my mouth, and then she told me to put my tiny little white boy sized penis in her, in those exact words and I ask her why she said it like that, and she got bitchy with me and snapped and told me to just fucking do it anyway even though it wouldn’t get hard so I landed up with her pussy hole which looks a gaping big, started rubbing it against her and she grabbed me and pulled me in with her legs, and her pussy made a gulping sound and sucked in my entire tiny little package which was only about the size of a small women anyway, she grip me against her pussy tight with her legs and grounded her hips so fast and her pussy was so sopping wet that it made me cum in 30 seconds and I never even got hard, she laughed, she said put this on handed me a box, it was a tiny little penis chastity clear one of the ones that poked out about an inch and curved at the tip about an inch it was tiny but it fit me just right and she put a lock on it.

then I heard her mumble something about pathetic tiny little white boy sized penis, and went to sleep. Soon as she was asleep I got a random text from a random number. When I opened it and started playing a video, it was Kehlani, she walked in this room in the middle of this apartment and there were three black guys standing there naked in their cocks were massive, Big Do’s was 10.75 inches and 7.5 around, Kong’s was 11.5 inches and 7.75 around and Zillas was 12.25 inches and 8 inches around. They started cramming their baby ‘s in her mouth and holding them her her throat and ******* her with them while they held her nose together. She started cumming, then Zila lined up behind her while Kong was fucking her in the throat in the mouth,he was the biggest and claimed her pussy 1st, it took him five minutes to get the tip in the head in and she was moaning so loud and quivering then he I went forth about an inch and back about an inch fourth about an inch and back about an inch until we had about 6 inches in higher then he pushed really hard and slam the other six pushing her cervix apart and going straight to the back of her cervix she started violently shaking and screaming and moaning and squirting 4 foot streams, and Zila pounded her pussy hard 12 inch long deep the thrusts, they went back-and-forth for about 4 to 8 hours, then Zilla started to cum, Kong pushed all the way in her throat, and Zilla pumped and pushed all the way in her cervix pushing it apart, and then he held all the way and her cervix and you could see his cock and balls pulsating and flexing, and he came like 15 large squirts in her, the first six filled her up, and he had nine more squirts of thick sticky potent heavy BBC cub left and she was so fall that every squirt after that would fill her up instantly and shoot right back out of her pussy squirting everywhere, this drove her insane and she started barking and cumming and squirting hard for like 10 minutes straight and they all took turns pumping their thick sticky heavy potent BBC cum in her

The reason she stayed over for four hours because they actually just took a break for about an hour and then she said they wouldn’t quit fucking her, she had typed in the message as well and planned it ahead, she said babe I tried to come home but they wouldn’t quit fucking me, and their BBC‘s are so huge that I’m so addicted to them now so you will wear your chastity and watch them next time fuck me hard and they’re going to all keep coming in me all the way pushing through my cervix to the back of it and filling me up they filled me up so much that squirts of their thick heavy potent sticky BBC cub squirts back out.

She said I’m a slut for BBC only now, and a BBC addict, and a queen of spades
I have never given a thumbs down! 👎 But I have to call out BS 💩 when I read it and I think this is your fantasy! Stop doing ******* and live in the real world! Maybe yr fantasy will cum true! 😎WW888

Hey all found this site by accident but signed up instantly! We are a cuckold couple and yes, it all started with the wife cheating on me with black men. Multiple black men. I can tell the story (stories) sometime but for now am going to browse around and check out the site! Hope to chat/meet with some cool people here!

Our path into the lifestyle started with two affairs that my husband discovered. However, they were not with Black men. Once we mutually consented to open up our marriage, I have of course been with Black men. I recognize that there are healthier ways to join the lifestyle than having affairs, but in the end we were fortunate that it all worked out and our marriage improved because of it.

Hey all found this site by accident but signed up instantly! We are a cuckold couple and yes, it all started with the wife cheating on me with black men. Multiple black men. I can tell the story (stories) sometime but for now am going to browse around and check out the site! Hope to chat/meet with some cool people here!
discovered my wife was cheating on me too - phone texts, emails, naked pics, not knowing where she was,, then coming home early from work, finding her in bed

I became interested in interracial porn well before my marriage and it quickly became my fetish of choice, then it became the only kind of porn I would buy or watch online. It didn’t start out as a cuckold thing, it was just exciting for me to watch white girls become total sluts while being gangbanged by a bunch of black guys. To watch white girls beg for load after load of black cum never got old. I loved it and still do. This story discusses my journey into only watching IR porn back in 2000 to having a fully dominating fantasy to be cuckolded by 2010 which was multi-layered and sophisticated, just as the IR movies had become over time. The only thing I hadn't done was tell my wife about my porn preference or my desire to have her cuckold me. I didn't think she would even consider it so I never brought it up until the day after I caught her having an affair with a black man. This whole thing played out along with the rise and sophistication of the interracial genre into the mainstream. I attempt to document here the rise of interracial porn, the fall of white men into cuckoldom, and the re-invention of the black buck into the more sophisticated and universally desired black bull. I also document (part one) the personal plot twist that had me watching in disbelief in 2010 as my totally predictable and quiet wife completely fell for a black co-worker until she gave in and started a frenzied sexual affair with him that forever altered her, myself, and our marriage. I had been feeding an intense interracial cuckolding fantasy for years and then one day I was living it, I was a bona-fide cuckold whose wife had gone black and was transformed into a bona-fide black cock slut. I used my experience consuming interracial cuckolding and hotwife porn to transition my fantasy into my actual marriage in order to save it. It wasn't easy but it worked and we're still married and my wife is still the hotwife who loves BBC. She went black and "WE" never went back.

But I digress, let me get back to where I was going with this story. In 2000 I basically became an interracial-only consumer of porn. These were the rough gangbang era days where there was still this hunter-hunted aspect to the interracial genre. Women were swopped up by black men who carried them off to some mattress in a warehouse where 5 black guys took turns fucking her as she struggles to breath because they're face fucking her with their massive black cocks while his buddies are tearing into her ass and pussy at the same time. She pleads that she has a boyfriend as she is now sucking them off on her own. She eagerly reaches out with her free hand for another huge black cock to stroke and shove into her mouth along with the cock in her other hand. And so was the state of interracial porn back then, it was extreme by default. Much of the IR content still is today. But there was a branch of IR porn that broke off and although it's extreme in many of it's forms there was a sophistication of the better written content that started to be highly produced into multi layered stories that surprisingly speaks to many of the social and racial changes that we're seeing play out in today's America. Interracial porn had it's more sophisticated sub genre, Interracial Cuckold porn suddenly rising and it hit the scene in a big way in the mid 2000's.

I eventually progressed into the cuckold genre when the online tube sites started posting interracial cuckold videos online and that introduced me to the world of hotwives and cuckolds. These were interracial as well but instead of some generic storyline these videos touched on some pretty heavy taboos involving race, the sexual superiority of black men, and white women now being cast as sexually free and confident married women who are more than willing participants vs the pseudo-******* overly-aggressive sex scenes you would find in the older interracial movies. The cuckold genre helped polish up the tired IR storyline of the 70's pimp and the 90's hip hop thug. The black man got a rebrand, he's not the outsider anymore. He's the tall and polished executive, the young and handsome guy at the gym, and the co-worker who works with your wife. The "white girl" also got an upgrade. She's now a woman, a MILF, and she's way more sexier than the Bimbo character of the old days. These women want to be ravaged and love it but they're not weak. They didn’t turn down the wrong street or walk down the wrong alley, they’re now seeking out black men to fuck them properly because their husbands have small dicks. The husband is the submissive now, the wife the antagonist, and black man is the hero.

With the cuckold genre we have the beginning of the end of the white male hierarchy being played out in real time. There is this world of the cuckolded husband being ****** or willingly watching his white wife get fucked by one or multiple black guys. The black guys are all dominant and of course they all have massive cocks. His wife squirts for them but she's has never even had a real orgasm with her him. The husband is usually taunted by his wife who might compare her husbands dick to the black guys. She’ll mock him while she’s being fucked and tells him how good black dick is! She’ll do every nasty thing possible including swallowing the black mans cum or taking a black creampie. She’s turned into a total slut for the black man. She worships him and submits to his power in order to regain her own sexual power back from the white man who preferred to keep her sexually in check with rules and the "double standard" out of his fear and inability to contend with a woman’s sexuality. That’s how I interpreted this rise in cuckold porn way back then. And it seems that the rise of this genre matched a similar rise in the collective consciousness regarding race and sexual freedom in America.

Interesting enough, it was around this time (2008) that you started seeing more and more white women date black men openly and some even exclusively. With the Karashians you saw the shift in popular culture towards white women “going black” and the sexualization of the black man was now entering it’s golden age being led by white women in the mainstream and at the top of the female hierarchy. No longer was there that stigma that kept interracial relationships in the shadows.

That’s because women figured out that they didn't need their “chastity” protected from the black man anymore but instead needed the black man to help break them free from the chastity that the white man imposed on them like the chains of slavery. The white woman found freedom in allowing the black man’s sexual conquest of them. They just needed to get fucked hard and to let go after centuries of Puritan chastity that suffocated their sexual needs with white properness. I’m Latino but there definitely was a feeling that it was time for a reckoning in America and that saw white men losing their preeminence as the kings of the hill especially in the competition for available women and for what used to be considered the ideal man. The black man was now becoming the leading man. Brad Pitt was washed up and *******. Idris Elba was the man every woman was now thinking of when she found time alone to secretly masturbate. And she came much harder than she ever did fantasizing about Brad Pitt.

It is this sexually liberated white woman that we see immortalized in the emergence of interracial porn from a taboo genre to one of the most searched keywords for porn. The white wife rebelling against her husband and the shackles of sexual suppression and the black man emerging victorious after he “owns” the white woman by allowing her to be sexually free and being strong enough to contend with her sexually and the white husband is ****** from tyrant to subject by both his wife and the black man. The wife is now black owned and the husband submits to her. Once he submits and is a true cuckold he is also set free from the tryrany of male hierarchy and can worship the feminine sexuality that he once tried to control out of fear and when he eats the black cum from his wife’s pussy he atones for the sins of the past against the black man and acknowledges his pure power and dominance.

It was after watching these movies that I started to fantasize about being cuckolded. I would imagine my girlfriend at the time fucking a big black guy in front of me or if I wanted to get really dirty I would fantasize about her cheating on me with a few black guys at once. I don’t consider myself weak but I was drawn to the power dynamic of the black man and white women. I also was cheated on by my first girlfriend. That definitely had a role in my own cuckold desires that these movies uncovered about society to me and in regards to power dynamics and sex. Little did I know how much these movies would end up playing a role in my own marriage and how they played out almost as if by script independent of my secret interracial cuckold porn fascination. But that was only about to grow.

That’s when I found amateur Hotwife/Cuckold porn online, and the whole fantasy became a very real interest of mine. I was fascinated by these white wives who fucked as many black guys as they could and were total fiends for black cum.

I found myself becoming very intrigued with the idea of being a cuckolded husband to a wife that loves being a BBC slut for black cum. It was around that time that I started dating my wife. She’s white with a killer body and a big white ass. She was fun in bed but wasn’t no slut wife. She was pretty innocent and definitely was a good girl who was very low key and seemed completely trustworthy. I could tell she enjoyed big dicks by the way she would ride me and grind herself all the way onto my cock which is fairly big, around 7+ inches. She also has a very wet pussy (she gets wet at the drop of a hat) and I suspected that her sex drive was stronger than she was letting on, I figured it made her uncomfortable so I wouldn’t push her to hard on it. We had good sex nonetheless and I loved that she had this overcharged pussy and it was and still is the best pussy I have ever felt. Well we ended up getting married, having a kid and getting a house together.

Things were as normal as you can expect except that I was masturbating ever more frequently to interracial cuckold porn and intensely fantasizing about my wife cheating on me with black guys in motel rooms or sucking them off in cars. Or I would imagine watching two or more black guys having their way with her and treating her like a total fuck doll. I would come so hard with these thoughts while I jacked off to IR porn with women that resembled my wife. It was fun and extremely addicting. I literally thought about my wife fucking black guys all the time. But she was definitely not the type I could approach with the suggestion that she should start letting me watch her fuck black guys like a dirty slut in motel rooms. I didn’t even think about seriously approaching her about it, I was content having the secret fantasy.

Then we both got jobs at the same company and she started her training class being seated next to this tall buff and bald black guy that was good looking and very much the ladies man. He was even more so impressive in his dress shirts and slacks that I’m sure gave away his size by the bulge if you dared to look. He was a stud, I saw it then and well so did she. I was in a separate training class and I saw her reaction to him almost immediately. Within a week they were talking a lot and she was hanging out with him even on their breaks. I would sometimes have to go get her so we could hang out and spend a break together. I knew what I saw but I didn’t believe what I was seeing. This lasted for about 2 months until I had to say something because people were starting to say things. I really didn’t think she was intentionally trying to do anything but I told her people might get the wrong impression and that she should stop talking to him so much. She said that was “being nice” to him and that she would be more careful so that nobody will get the wrong idea especially him.

Then one day she left work early around 10am because she said she didn’t fell good. Well some time after lunch one of my co-workers said they saw her outside in the parking lot talking to him (his name is Matt) and this co-worker had been warning me about him so he told me they were together not knowing that she had “left” work hours ago. I knew something wasn’t right so I went out to the parking lot and sure enough her car was still there but I didn’t see her or him. This was a large building so I can raced through the halls and then back outside again and still no trace of them. My gut was sending me alarm bells! I ended up going back to her training class even though they had completed the training the week prior and there she was, with him, acting innocent as they talked with the class trainer. I didn’t know what to say, but there was a clear awkwardness that filled the room. The trainer who I liked gave an excuse for them and said he was giving them some personal tips but it was clear he was covering for them. I asked her why she hadn’t left and if she was there all day why hadn’t she let me know? I had lunch alone because I thought she went home. Either way I let it go (I truly couldn’t imagine her doing anything especially with a black guy and especially with me there working in the same building) but now I warned her that she was not to talk to him anymore, that I had enough suspicions at least as far as he was concerned.

She agreed and we worked there for a year after until I left to take another job with another company. Big mistake. Even though he was black and she clearly liked him I wasn’t fantasizing about her being with him. I guess it got too real for me and I’m sure I was in denial that she actually wanted to be with this black stud. Also I really didn’t want my wife to actually cheat on me with a black guy or any guy for that matter. Well the signs started again about a year or so after the initial worries I had about them. She let it slide a few times that she had talked to him about something and that got my attention but I didn’t want to overreact.

Then he gave her a ride home one day because her car was in the shop and her mom was supposed to pick her up. Yet she told me so I didn’t think I should be worried about it. But then she started acting differently, she had a bounce in her step and her clothes had become more provocative. You know you pick up on things that are subtle. My gut was starting to send me alarm bells again.

So one day I just decided to look at her cell phone bill, really believing that I wouldn’t find anything suspicious and that I was overreacting but sure enough there was a number calling her numerous times and in the evenings when i was working late. I looked it up and it was listed in his name. I knew something was wrong. I had to confront her. I had zero sexual excitement, I only had fear in my heart.

Stay tuned for part two for the confrontation and the moment I realized that my wife was a different person now and my fantasy became very real and how I dealt with it by getting into the cuckold hotwife lifestyle with my wife who was now a full fledged black cock slut.

In fairness she has become an amazing Hotwife and the sexiest woman I have ever known. But this journey has not been easy but it also has been extremely exciting to go down this path together. We were able to make it about us, and that has worked in our favor. But I also know that I wouldn’t have been able to stop the freight train of black cock desire she now had aching between her thighs so I had the choice to either hop on the train with her or watch it go by but there was no stopping that long black train to Blacksville.
Ture hot wife for bbc bulls so awesomely beautiful

When i met my Wife, i fell in love with Her and i thought we were going to have a traditional relationship. During the first months, we didn't have sexual intercourse, but finally She allowed me to. She told me to use a condom (from that day on i always came using condoms). Inmediatly after we made love, when we were still in bed, She told me She was sexually free and that that was something i had to live with, if i had the intention of continuing the relationship. The day after, i came to Her apartment, and She was there with a man i didn't know. He was a big black guy, enormous. She was radiant. When i entered the room, He stand up, said hello to me and went out. i was so naif in those days. The day before we made love for the first time and i was so horny, so i begun touching Her. But She took my head and leaded it to Her vagina. She was so wet. i was in heaven. She had a powerfull orgasm and i was so happy. Then, from nothing, since i was still in the floor, She told me i had tasted Her Lover's sperm. i can't explain what i felt that day. i was devastated, but at the same time incredibly excited. That scene branded my sexuality forever.

I became interested in interracial porn well before my marriage and it quickly became my fetish of choice, then it became the only kind of porn I would buy or watch online. It didn’t start out as a cuckold thing, it was just exciting for me to watch white girls become total sluts while being gangbanged by a bunch of black guys. To watch white girls beg for load after load of black cum never got old. I loved it and still do. This story discusses my journey into only watching IR porn back in 2000 to having a fully dominating fantasy to be cuckolded by 2010 which was multi-layered and sophisticated, just as the IR movies had become over time. The only thing I hadn't done was tell my wife about my porn preference or my desire to have her cuckold me. I didn't think she would even consider it so I never brought it up until the day after I caught her having an affair with a black man. This whole thing played out along with the rise and sophistication of the interracial genre into the mainstream. I attempt to document here the rise of interracial porn, the fall of white men into cuckoldom, and the re-invention of the black buck into the more sophisticated and universally desired black bull. I also document (part one) the personal plot twist that had me watching in disbelief in 2010 as my totally predictable and quiet wife completely fell for a black co-worker until she gave in and started a frenzied sexual affair with him that forever altered her, myself, and our marriage. I had been feeding an intense interracial cuckolding fantasy for years and then one day I was living it, I was a bona-fide cuckold whose wife had gone black and was transformed into a bona-fide black cock slut. I used my experience consuming interracial cuckolding and hotwife porn to transition my fantasy into my actual marriage in order to save it. It wasn't easy but it worked and we're still married and my wife is still the hotwife who loves BBC. She went black and "WE" never went back.

But I digress, let me get back to where I was going with this story. In 2000 I basically became an interracial-only consumer of porn. These were the rough gangbang era days where there was still this hunter-hunted aspect to the interracial genre. Women were swopped up by black men who carried them off to some mattress in a warehouse where 5 black guys took turns fucking her as she struggles to breath because they're face fucking her with their massive black cocks while his buddies are tearing into her ass and pussy at the same time. She pleads that she has a boyfriend as she is now sucking them off on her own. She eagerly reaches out with her free hand for another huge black cock to stroke and shove into her mouth along with the cock in her other hand. And so was the state of interracial porn back then, it was extreme by default. Much of the IR content still is today. But there was a branch of IR porn that broke off and although it's extreme in many of it's forms there was a sophistication of the better written content that started to be highly produced into multi layered stories that surprisingly speaks to many of the social and racial changes that we're seeing play out in today's America. Interracial porn had it's more sophisticated sub genre, Interracial Cuckold porn suddenly rising and it hit the scene in a big way in the mid 2000's.

I eventually progressed into the cuckold genre when the online tube sites started posting interracial cuckold videos online and that introduced me to the world of hotwives and cuckolds. These were interracial as well but instead of some generic storyline these videos touched on some pretty heavy taboos involving race, the sexual superiority of black men, and white women now being cast as sexually free and confident married women who are more than willing participants vs the pseudo-******* overly-aggressive sex scenes you would find in the older interracial movies. The cuckold genre helped polish up the tired IR storyline of the 70's pimp and the 90's hip hop thug. The black man got a rebrand, he's not the outsider anymore. He's the tall and polished executive, the young and handsome guy at the gym, and the co-worker who works with your wife. The "white girl" also got an upgrade. She's now a woman, a MILF, and she's way more sexier than the Bimbo character of the old days. These women want to be ravaged and love it but they're not weak. They didn’t turn down the wrong street or walk down the wrong alley, they’re now seeking out black men to fuck them properly because their husbands have small dicks. The husband is the submissive now, the wife the antagonist, and black man is the hero.

With the cuckold genre we have the beginning of the end of the white male hierarchy being played out in real time. There is this world of the cuckolded husband being ****** or willingly watching his white wife get fucked by one or multiple black guys. The black guys are all dominant and of course they all have massive cocks. His wife squirts for them but she's has never even had a real orgasm with her him. The husband is usually taunted by his wife who might compare her husbands dick to the black guys. She’ll mock him while she’s being fucked and tells him how good black dick is! She’ll do every nasty thing possible including swallowing the black mans cum or taking a black creampie. She’s turned into a total slut for the black man. She worships him and submits to his power in order to regain her own sexual power back from the white man who preferred to keep her sexually in check with rules and the "double standard" out of his fear and inability to contend with a woman’s sexuality. That’s how I interpreted this rise in cuckold porn way back then. And it seems that the rise of this genre matched a similar rise in the collective consciousness regarding race and sexual freedom in America.

Interesting enough, it was around this time (2008) that you started seeing more and more white women date black men openly and some even exclusively. With the Karashians you saw the shift in popular culture towards white women “going black” and the sexualization of the black man was now entering it’s golden age being led by white women in the mainstream and at the top of the female hierarchy. No longer was there that stigma that kept interracial relationships in the shadows.

That’s because women figured out that they didn't need their “chastity” protected from the black man anymore but instead needed the black man to help break them free from the chastity that the white man imposed on them like the chains of slavery. The white woman found freedom in allowing the black man’s sexual conquest of them. They just needed to get fucked hard and to let go after centuries of Puritan chastity that suffocated their sexual needs with white properness. I’m Latino but there definitely was a feeling that it was time for a reckoning in America and that saw white men losing their preeminence as the kings of the hill especially in the competition for available women and for what used to be considered the ideal man. The black man was now becoming the leading man. Brad Pitt was washed up and *******. Idris Elba was the man every woman was now thinking of when she found time alone to secretly masturbate. And she came much harder than she ever did fantasizing about Brad Pitt.

It is this sexually liberated white woman that we see immortalized in the emergence of interracial porn from a taboo genre to one of the most searched keywords for porn. The white wife rebelling against her husband and the shackles of sexual suppression and the black man emerging victorious after he “owns” the white woman by allowing her to be sexually free and being strong enough to contend with her sexually and the white husband is ****** from tyrant to subject by both his wife and the black man. The wife is now black owned and the husband submits to her. Once he submits and is a true cuckold he is also set free from the tryrany of male hierarchy and can worship the feminine sexuality that he once tried to control out of fear and when he eats the black cum from his wife’s pussy he atones for the sins of the past against the black man and acknowledges his pure power and dominance.

It was after watching these movies that I started to fantasize about being cuckolded. I would imagine my girlfriend at the time fucking a big black guy in front of me or if I wanted to get really dirty I would fantasize about her cheating on me with a few black guys at once. I don’t consider myself weak but I was drawn to the power dynamic of the black man and white women. I also was cheated on by my first girlfriend. That definitely had a role in my own cuckold desires that these movies uncovered about society to me and in regards to power dynamics and sex. Little did I know how much these movies would end up playing a role in my own marriage and how they played out almost as if by script independent of my secret interracial cuckold porn fascination. But that was only about to grow.

That’s when I found amateur Hotwife/Cuckold porn online, and the whole fantasy became a very real interest of mine. I was fascinated by these white wives who fucked as many black guys as they could and were total fiends for black cum.

I found myself becoming very intrigued with the idea of being a cuckolded husband to a wife that loves being a BBC slut for black cum. It was around that time that I started dating my wife. She’s white with a killer body and a big white ass. She was fun in bed but wasn’t no slut wife. She was pretty innocent and definitely was a good girl who was very low key and seemed completely trustworthy. I could tell she enjoyed big dicks by the way she would ride me and grind herself all the way onto my cock which is fairly big, around 7+ inches. She also has a very wet pussy (she gets wet at the drop of a hat) and I suspected that her sex drive was stronger than she was letting on, I figured it made her uncomfortable so I wouldn’t push her to hard on it. We had good sex nonetheless and I loved that she had this overcharged pussy and it was and still is the best pussy I have ever felt. Well we ended up getting married, having a kid and getting a house together.

Things were as normal as you can expect except that I was masturbating ever more frequently to interracial cuckold porn and intensely fantasizing about my wife cheating on me with black guys in motel rooms or sucking them off in cars. Or I would imagine watching two or more black guys having their way with her and treating her like a total fuck doll. I would come so hard with these thoughts while I jacked off to IR porn with women that resembled my wife. It was fun and extremely addicting. I literally thought about my wife fucking black guys all the time. But she was definitely not the type I could approach with the suggestion that she should start letting me watch her fuck black guys like a dirty slut in motel rooms. I didn’t even think about seriously approaching her about it, I was content having the secret fantasy.

Then we both got jobs at the same company and she started her training class being seated next to this tall buff and bald black guy that was good looking and very much the ladies man. He was even more so impressive in his dress shirts and slacks that I’m sure gave away his size by the bulge if you dared to look. He was a stud, I saw it then and well so did she. I was in a separate training class and I saw her reaction to him almost immediately. Within a week they were talking a lot and she was hanging out with him even on their breaks. I would sometimes have to go get her so we could hang out and spend a break together. I knew what I saw but I didn’t believe what I was seeing. This lasted for about 2 months until I had to say something because people were starting to say things. I really didn’t think she was intentionally trying to do anything but I told her people might get the wrong impression and that she should stop talking to him so much. She said that was “being nice” to him and that she would be more careful so that nobody will get the wrong idea especially him.

Then one day she left work early around 10am because she said she didn’t fell good. Well some time after lunch one of my co-workers said they saw her outside in the parking lot talking to him (his name is Matt) and this co-worker had been warning me about him so he told me they were together not knowing that she had “left” work hours ago. I knew something wasn’t right so I went out to the parking lot and sure enough her car was still there but I didn’t see her or him. This was a large building so I can raced through the halls and then back outside again and still no trace of them. My gut was sending me alarm bells! I ended up going back to her training class even though they had completed the training the week prior and there she was, with him, acting innocent as they talked with the class trainer. I didn’t know what to say, but there was a clear awkwardness that filled the room. The trainer who I liked gave an excuse for them and said he was giving them some personal tips but it was clear he was covering for them. I asked her why she hadn’t left and if she was there all day why hadn’t she let me know? I had lunch alone because I thought she went home. Either way I let it go (I truly couldn’t imagine her doing anything especially with a black guy and especially with me there working in the same building) but now I warned her that she was not to talk to him anymore, that I had enough suspicions at least as far as he was concerned.

She agreed and we worked there for a year after until I left to take another job with another company. Big mistake. Even though he was black and she clearly liked him I wasn’t fantasizing about her being with him. I guess it got too real for me and I’m sure I was in denial that she actually wanted to be with this black stud. Also I really didn’t want my wife to actually cheat on me with a black guy or any guy for that matter. Well the signs started again about a year or so after the initial worries I had about them. She let it slide a few times that she had talked to him about something and that got my attention but I didn’t want to overreact.

Then he gave her a ride home one day because her car was in the shop and her mom was supposed to pick her up. Yet she told me so I didn’t think I should be worried about it. But then she started acting differently, she had a bounce in her step and her clothes had become more provocative. You know you pick up on things that are subtle. My gut was starting to send me alarm bells again.

So one day I just decided to look at her cell phone bill, really believing that I wouldn’t find anything suspicious and that I was overreacting but sure enough there was a number calling her numerous times and in the evenings when i was working late. I looked it up and it was listed in his name. I knew something was wrong. I had to confront her. I had zero sexual excitement, I only had fear in my heart.

Stay tuned for part two for the confrontation and the moment I realized that my wife was a different person now and my fantasy became very real and how I dealt with it by getting into the cuckold hotwife lifestyle with my wife who was now a full fledged black cock slut.

In fairness she has become an amazing Hotwife and the sexiest woman I have ever known. But this journey has not been easy but it also has been extremely exciting to go down this path together. We were able to make it about us, and that has worked in our favor. But I also know that I wouldn’t have been able to stop the freight train of black cock desire she now had aching between her thighs so I had the choice to either hop on the train with her or watch it go by but there was no stopping that long black train to Blacksville.
Absolutely great recounting. I really appreciate you taking the time to even write such a well thought out and organized post. Looking forward to Pt. 2. and way to go for being open with yourself and the priorities in your marriage. She must love you even more for being man enough to let her be a woman.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I’ll get the second part out at some point. There’s really enough for 2 or more parts because of all the dynamics involved. Stay tuned. I’m attaching a picture here for you guys that I made of my wife (taken a month after I caught her) placed next to the actual guy she had the affair with and who turned her into a black cock slut.

I’ll also try to get my wife to write about her experience actually having the interracial affair and “going black, and never coming back” and then becoming a Hotwife after we faced our new reality after the affair. We strangely found ourselves now sharing this strong interracial fetish and we decided to use that to redefine our marriage, and our sex life for the better. It also softened the blow of the affair by bringing us together on a new journey of sexual exploration together that never would have happened without that affair.
Oh she's super thick....yeah that would have been a problem at some point or another....like a moth to a flame!

Back