how many cucks doing the same as me right now?

inkedangels

Couple
Gold Member
Well after 12 months of being under restrictions because of the pandemic, tonight after what seems like a lifetime, i find myself sitting downstairs in the living room, whilst the wife is, by the sounds of pleasure i can hear coming from upstairs, getting seriously banged by a BBC we met about 3 hrs ago whilst out having a couple of drinks. I am not complaining one bit, i was just wondering how many other hubby's are in a similar situation? Was not planned at all, we had gone out for our first meal since march last yr when the pandemic began, and we decided to have a couple of drinks in one of the pubs in town, i had to use the mens room and was gone about 5 mins, as i approached where we was seated i could see someone talking to mrs inked, a well built BBC, he had is back to me, but Mrs inked could see me. like i said we had not planned anything but i know that mrs inked would be thinking the same as me, and as the old saying goes "dont look a gift horse in the mouth". i walked up and introduced myself, jokingly saying " god i only have to leave you for 5 minutes and you are on the pull", he started to explain that he had not realised that my wife was with anybody as she was sitting on her own and he had only just entered the bar, and i said something about what so because i am here with her she less attractive and you would not want to fuck if you had the chance? He sorted of chuckled and looked at me and said " ha, i get it, you are one of those husbands who likes to watch their wife fucking blackmen!" it was not a question, it was a statement lol i did not expect that as an answer and was struck a little dumb, but it did not last long as Earl sat himself down next to mrs inked, and said "lets just have a ******* and see where it leads" That was about 3 half hours ago now, and after about an hour of introducing ourselves and banter, we got in a taxi to ours and grabbed a couple of bottles of wine from the shop, when i returned to the taxi they were kissing passionately in the back, and within minutes of us walking through our front door, he was buried deep in side her, thick 8 inch cut bbc, i watched him cum in her twice before was told to go downstairs and sort some ******* out. Sitting here was just wonderring if any other hubbys in the same situation tonight, listening or watching the wife take bbc?

Well after 12 months of being under restrictions because of the pandemic, tonight after what seems like a lifetime, i find myself sitting downstairs in the living room, whilst the wife is, by the sounds of pleasure i can hear coming from upstairs, getting seriously banged by a BBC we met about 3 hrs ago whilst out having a couple of drinks. I am not complaining one bit, i was just wondering how many other hubby's are in a similar situation? Was not planned at all, we had gone out for our first meal since march last yr when the pandemic began, and we decided to have a couple of drinks in one of the pubs in town, i had to use the mens room and was gone about 5 mins, as i approached where we was seated i could see someone talking to mrs inked, a well built BBC, he had is back to me, but Mrs inked could see me. like i said we had not planned anything but i know that mrs inked would be thinking the same as me, and as the old saying goes "dont look a gift horse in the mouth". i walked up and introduced myself, jokingly saying " god i only have to leave you for 5 minutes and you are on the pull", he started to explain that he had not realised that my wife was with anybody as she was sitting on her own and he had only just entered the bar, and i said something about what so because i am here with her she less attractive and you would not want to fuck if you had the chance? He sorted of chuckled and looked at me and said " ha, i get it, you are one of those husbands who likes to watch their wife fucking blackmen!" it was not a question, it was a statement lol i did not expect that as an answer and was struck a little dumb, but it did not last long as Earl sat himself down next to mrs inked, and said "lets just have a ******* and see where it leads" That was about 3 half hours ago now, and after about an hour of introducing ourselves and banter, we got in a taxi to ours and grabbed a couple of bottles of wine from the shop, when i returned to the taxi they were kissing passionately in the back, and within minutes of us walking through our front door, he was buried deep in side her, thick 8 inch cut bbc, i watched him cum in her twice before was told to go downstairs and sort some ******* out. Sitting here was just wonderring if any other hubbys in the same situation tonight, listening or watching the wife take bbc?
Yes most

Back