How Many Black Cocks . . .

And what was your response?
I'm a bit scared about gangbangs. Because I don't want her to get used to them. So, I suggested we could go the black club more often and she could get more black men, but one after the other. About having an Angolan baby, I told her to temper her language during sex where she asks him for his "baby juice" and stuff like that. If he wants to impregnate her and she's fine with it, I'd love it, but he would have to share costs. We're not precisely rich and have already 2 *******.

No disrespect but I don’t think your wife is having babies anymore .... cum away no worries
No problem. We are in agreement about the likelihood of my wife having any more babies. But what I said and is true, is that " my wife and I would love if one of the black cocks fucked his black baby deep in my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb and got her pregnant." That does not mean that we expect it to happen.

Imagine if you have to service as much black cocks as those, would your woman have the stamina?

Thank you for posting that beautiful erotic photo of a lucky white wife enjoying 6 big black cocks in her face at the same time, each waiting their turn to fuck her face and reward her with their big hot cum loads.
I am sure that my wife would easily be able to service those 6 big black cocks. My wife has sucked and been fucked by 11 cocks at a sex party and still had energy left.

You and your wife have an amazing sex life andhopeshe gets the 50 new cocks. While it's a hot concept, based on your profile she is past breeding. So is my wife, but I would like to hear her tell a Bull she wants to be bred while he's cumming in her.
Thank you for the nice compliment about my and my wife's sex life and hope that she is able to enjoy 50 new cocks this year.
You are correct that my wife is past her time of men breeding her. but what I said is that my wife and I would love for a black man to fuck his baby into her. That does not mean we expect a black man to fuck his baby into my wife.

I enjoy knowing that you would "like to hear her tell a Bull she wants to be bred while he's cumming in her." I have been lucky enough to hear my wife tell other men, often at the top of her lungs, to Give her their baby while they were fucking and shooting their cum loads in her unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Back