How Many Black Cocks . . .

I would love to watch my wife suck 50 new black cocks, ******* their cum loads, see my wife have intense orgasms on all 50 of their hard black cocks fucking hard and deep in my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, then finally shooting their hot black baby making cum loads deep in my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Naturally my wife and I would love if one of the black cocks fucked his black baby deep in my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb and got her pregnant. Then my wife could have the black baby she has wanted for a couple of years now.

I would love to watch my wife suck 50 new black cocks, ******* their cum loads, see my wife have intense orgasms on all 50 of their hard black cocks fucking hard and deep in my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, then finally shooting their hot black baby making cum loads deep in my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Naturally my wife and I would love if one of the black cocks fucked his black baby deep in my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb and got her pregnant. Then my wife could have the black baby she has wanted for a couple of years now.
No disrespect but I don’t think your wife is having babies anymore .... cum away no worries

You and your wife have an amazing sex life andhopeshe gets the 50 new cocks. While it's a hot concept, based on your profile she is past breeding. So is my wife, but I would like to hear her tell a Bull she wants to be bred while he's cumming in her.

My wife is very sweet and humble. She doesn't ask for much. But I feel that bringing her into the world of black cocks has changed her gradually. She had slept with probably ten guys before me, but she wasn't very adventurous and definitely never had a threesome. That changed when her second bull brought in a bi friend of his. She had her first spit-roasts and has been slowly taking a sandwich now and then. We go to a Brazilian/Mozanbican club and she's been getting touched, groped and she has replied accordingly. We took off with one guy a couple of times, and one guy took her directly to the club gents and fucked her there for almost an hour. As the bi cuck I am, I'd personally love to watch her sucking multiple cocks in the club's back room or being gangbanged nicely, if that's what she wants. Having a black lover has empowered her as a woman and wife with now more assertiveness in our relation. She pegs me and plans her meets independently with the 2 bulls who visit us regularly. She is now a decent slut. In a way, having more random black guys would weaken any further intimacy with her regular bulls. But I'm afraid more bbc at once could turn her into a sex obsessed monster.

Back