How low would you go to please your black owner/ daddy/ lover?

"
I had a conversation with a girl who was allowing herself to be used, really in some sick ways by a black guy. I’m all for people getting off and we all have our kinks, but the thing was that she had been completely stripped of her self esteem right through her life. It was like she wasn’t getting enjoyment out of it, but literally considered herself worthless. It was sad, and if I had been him I couldn’t have compounded the damage to her.

I post some pretty pervy stuff on here, but I stop short of abusing someone. If we’re not both getting off, what’s the point?
Your last sentence is probably the best approach to take. The only thing I've learned for sure is I am going to decide what's too "out there", nobody else.

"

Your last sentence is probably the best approach to take. The only thing I've learned for sure is I am going to decide what's too "out there", nobody else.
I agree. I think what I’m getting at is that no matter how degrading the sex you’re involved in is, it should be fulfilling and never result in a person genuinely feeling worthless. Nobody is.

I had a conversation with a girl who was allowing herself to be used, really in some sick ways by a black guy. I’m all for people getting off and we all have our kinks, but the thing was that she had been completely stripped of her self esteem right through her life. It was like she wasn’t getting enjoyment out of it, but literally considered herself worthless. It was sad, and if I had been him I couldn’t have compounded the damage to her.

I post some pretty pervy stuff on here, but I stop short of abusing someone. If we’re not both getting off, what’s the point?
she had just realised her place in world

if i can ever stop being such a chicken !

well Em, maybe you’ve chosen the life you want.
Someday you’ll be that good wife, good mom in your small town.

Look at the women you see in grocery stores, picking out veggies for that night’s supper with hubby and the *******.
A safe, predictable life with a warm smile...is that all really so bad?

well Em, maybe you’ve chosen the life you want.
Someday you’ll be that good wife, good mom in your small town.

Look at the women you see in grocery stores, picking out veggies for that night’s supper with hubby and the *******.
A safe, predictable life with a warm smile...is that all really so bad?
sounds boring

Back