How low would you go to please your black owner/ daddy/ lover?

My cuck and I attended a party hosted by one my bulls. There are many people there of all races. Me and my cuck were commanded to show up naked and stay naked until the party is over. When we got there, the host introduce me as the no limit slut asian and her sissy cuck. Through out the night i sucked and got fucked who know how many times. The women there would constantly tease my cuck by getting him hard and joke about his small cock. One women even tell my cuck to put his small cock in her pussy for a bit and the women proudly proclaim that she can not feel it. By the time the party is over I was covered with cum from head to toe and pussy and ass are dripping. Cuck got some cum on him too.

I try to go as far as a black man can take me but black men are just so damn good at sex. I love being naked on my knees handcuffed and throat fucked and tied up naked in a man's bed as he is drilling my married pussy from behind. I am not ashamed lol. My husband Eric is 4 1/2 inches and he loves sitting down stroking as his wife is screaming while a naked black man is in his bed with me using and abusing my body. My husband has even been on his knees with several black men as he sucks their BBC after it's used me. My husband absolutely loves sucking my masters mature black cock. Master loves Eric's mouth and how my husband can suck black dick so good.
this feels so much like what my wife and i have

Back