How low would you go to please your black owner/ daddy/ lover?

I’m quite submissive when it comes to black guys, especially when I began. I also set out to try new sexual things from the start, so I’ve done a few things to please guys. I changed my hair colour, I’ve put on weight for one, had my husbands initials changed on my tit to BBC for another, had a guys name on my thigh, drank piss, deep throated, became ‘owned’, licked ass hole, and other stuff too.

Last edited:
I’m quite submissive when it comes to black guys, especially when I began. I also set out to try new sexual things from the start, so I’ve done a few things to please guys. I changed my hair colour, I’ve put on weight for one, had my husbands initials changed on my tot to BBC for another, had a guys name on my thigh, drank piss, deep throated, became ‘owned’, licked ass hole, and other stuff too.

You are just amazing and love to hear your stories and thought on all topics here

Thanx babe, the lifestyles fun isn’t it? And I love trying to encourage other wives to start! X
The lifestyld IS FUN FOR SURE! and big part of that fun is being made to discover where your limits really is, as a couple and as an individual, if you have any limits actually...wife and i for instance are yet to meet ours, and we've let bulls take us to new lows quite a lot over our time as a cuckold couple...

I’m quite submissive when it comes to black guys, especially when I began. I also set out to try new sexual things from the start, so I’ve done a few things to please guys. I changed my hair colour, I’ve put on weight for one, had my husbands initials changed on my tit to BBC for another, had a guys name on my thigh, drank piss, deep throated, became ‘owned’, licked ass hole, and other stuff too.

I will like to hear all the story

For me it is the thrill of not knowing how far the thing will go. I am pretty submissive and mostly I love being the object of abuse and a hard fucking. But also just love being in his arms terrified and safe at the same time!

Back