How long have you made your husband/boyfriend go without sex?

Having no, sexual contact, with a husband is not good for intimacy, If a husband licks pussy well, I don't see why he wouldn't do it again and again... Not having penetrating sex with husband (if he is bad at it), I fully understand and support. Hubby can have oral sex with a bull and even penetrating sex with a bull. It’s hot, exciting and good for all three.

Having no, sexual contact, with a husband is not good for intimacy, If a husband licks pussy well, I don't see why he wouldn't do it again and again... Not having penetrating sex with husband (if he is bad at it), I fully understand and support. Hubby can have oral sex with a bull and even penetrating sex with a bull. It’s hot, exciting and good for all three.
I agree with most of this. But for allowing penetration sex. While I sometimes gift a cuck with allowing a few seconds in his wife (they rarely ever last longer), I only do it as a reward (for him) or punishment (for her). The idea of a wife and husband having penetrative sex for intimacy purposes is abhorrent to me. When a woman is fucked, she should be fucked properly, and that's done best by a well qualified Bull.

I agree with most of this. But for allowing penetration sex. While I sometimes gift a cuck with allowing a few seconds in his wife (they rarely ever last longer), I only do it as a reward (for him) or punishment (for her). The idea of a wife and husband having penetrative sex for intimacy purposes is abhorrent to me. When a woman is fucked, she should be fucked properly, and that's done best by a well qualified Bull.
Not verified no pics? Why

Not verified no pics? Why
I have actually verified then they took it down. Why? Because White Males who aren't cuckolds are not allowed to verify. I'll put a post up right after this verifying that at least my cock and name are real. But I guarantee you that post will be brought down.

I’m in a new relationship with my bf and like you, hugging, hand holding is all I’m comfortable with him doing now. We discussed what a deeper relationship would entail, engagement and marriage ect and I’m ok with him taking care of himself but I don’t want anything to do with it.
That's kinda sexy

I’m in a new relationship with my bf and like you, hugging, hand holding is all I’m comfortable with him doing now. We discussed what a deeper relationship would entail, engagement and marriage ect and I’m ok with him taking care of himself but I don’t want anything to do with it.
To me this is exactly what a healthy relationship should be and best yet you are communicating this to him. Bravo!

If my wife would quit giving me sex I would find it somewhere else. She is not the only fish in the sea!!! Lol
Maybe the wife is so ugly the man tells her its ok for no sex. And is banging every other piece he can. Wife is so stupid because she thinks she has her cake and eats it to.

Its over a year of no intercourse and while he is certainly counting, I don't. He does provide oral and is allowed to ejaculate with my approval, while licking. :sneaky:
Very supportive. I have a cuck couple where the husband counts relentless the day since we've allowed him in her. It's actually kind of annoying. What he shoudl be counting is the number of days he's gone without tasting my load in her.... ok her counts that too. but... I don't know the former just seems a waste of memory power. LOL

Do you cage your husband as well?

Very supportive. I have a cuck couple where the husband counts relentless the day since we've allowed him in her. It's actually kind of annoying. What he shoudl be counting is the number of days he's gone without tasting my load in her.... ok her counts that too. but... I don't know the former just seems a waste of memory power. LOL

Do you cage your husband as well?
Sensational ❤️👍

❤️👍

This!

I don’t understand why anyone if with someone if they are repulsed by them, just leave them and go and get your daily BBC, right?

I am not certain where you are coming from but I don't want to leave my hubby because I love him and would never deny him sex. If you are asking the question, why stay with someone because you don't like them and so deny them sex, then I have to agree.

Back