How long have you made your husband/boyfriend go without sex?

I love pegging hubby and frequently he will have an orgasm, but from what he says, that orgasm is very different. We (my black BF and I) have hubby do supervised masturbation, but that is used as a special reward, so not often.

Sex should not only be fulfilling, but also fun, so throughout our marriage we made sure we have playtime fun!

I love pegging hubby and frequently he will have an orgasm, but from what he says, that orgasm is very different. We (my black BF and I) have hubby do supervised masturbation, but that is used as a special reward, so not often.

Sex should not only be fulfilling, but also fun, so throughout our marriage we made sure we have playtime fun!
Can you verify yourself, Beth?

So you have been on here since Feb 2019 mmm and you have no respect for people on this site as surely you don't know Beth sure think you should surf the site and apologize when you realize she knows and do live the lifestyle you and others dream of
? lifestyle me and others dream of HAHA...bro you’re probably behind “her” account. One in the same. Take care, Beth...I mean Jjlr

Back