How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

Guys love to count

Many people can become tense because of this, because they do not succeed in becoming the "king of the sheets" at first.
The first round is relatively short for almost everyone. That's why you shouldn't worry about time. Procrastination can be learned, because it is mainly psychology.

I never counted. I simply took note that one lasted "x" minutes and the other lasted "y" minutes.

My hubby hasn't had an erection for a long time, maybe only early in the morning at 4 am, but then I just want to *******... and he cums only if he masturbates for a long time.., but if I talk about my meetings with a bull, it's less than a minute, and no erection...
My bull is always ready for about an hour and several sets...
I think this is due to the fact that our husbands often masturbate themselves, and therefore they no longer need our pussies
My wife makes me jack off all the time because of my little dick

If I really try to focus on just going slow and not cumming I can make it 2 or 3 minutes. She never let's me do that and always tells me to fuck her hard... generally I make it about 30 seconds or so after that. Then she either laughs or gets mad and makes comments about how she needs to be fucked hard.
i love to work that ass out some day

My wife makes me jack off all the time because of my little dick
Can’t imagine it being an all-the-time thing, but I did it for the very first time about a year ago. I’d eaten her to a wake-up orgasm on a workday morning, but knew that was all the pussy and ass i was getting…we weren’t going to fuck.

Now, I DO get a lot of satisfaction just from performing oral on her(always have) but I was so turned on that I couldn’t help it. It felt a little selfish, but my little thing was rock hard in my hand and suddenly I was just jerking away, desperate for that release. I guess I wanted her to see me that way too. I was writhing and spurting all over myself literally w/in seconds. She was surprised and I think delighted too at how aroused I’d been.That she’d put me in that state.

So let’s just say it has become a “sometime” thing😉

Last edited:
Stamina has been an ongoing issue for us through our 40 year relationship, but it’s absolutely more acute since developing an interest in the idea of sharing/cuckoldry. That’s finally led to positive change.

I have nearly 4.75” erect, but am very narrow. We’ve adapted in a natural way to doing more and more that doesn’t involve my penis now and that’s been providential, constructive, and a big turn-on as well. We cage play too.

But on those occasions when we DO have conventional penetrative sex, it’s all for me now and we’ll save it til the very end, after I’ve done a lot of oral and/or toy play on her and she’s gotten off. It’s funny, while the pressure to satisfy is obviously reduced, there’s still a real element of performance anxiety for me. I’m convinced it’s just a guy thing; I just don’t think that ever goes away completely for someone who’s had issues!

Unless I slow down or pause pretty regularly, it usually wraps up quickly. And true to form, even if I’m not fully erect, when I’m all excited and put in that position of sexual responsibility, of “control” and “dominance”, of having to fuck, I become overwhelmed and my composure tends to falter and quickly evaporate. I’ll usually pop within a minute, two at most.

This is from last weekend and it definitely didn’t last too much longer than what you see here.

DAE681F2-E587-4368-8223-7913CA72D450.gif
I would love to bring another guy into our bedroom and have a chance at developing a cuck energy between us

Last edited:
A fine and intelligent analysis of the erotic dynamics between the husband and his wife. It near-perfectly describes the way my wife and I wordlessly signal each other when my young black buddy is making a sexual move on her.

Three people are in perfect spiritual erotic synchrony with each other , and this pleasant atmosphere for all can be called trigonometry.
This is an impressive phenomenon in itself, and this admiration mixed with deep excitement only increases when 4 or more people make up the discreet erotic community!
The truth remains the truth: Swinger are a "sport" for grown-ups!

Stamina has been an issue for us for a lot of our 40 year relationship, but it’s absolutely more acute since developing an interest in cuckolding.

I have about 4.75” erect but very narrow. We’ve adapted in a natural way to doing more and more that doesn’t involve my penis now and that’s been a great development, and a big turn-on as well. We cage play too.

But those occasions when we DO have conventional penetrative sex, it’s all for me now and we save it til the very end, after I’ve done a lot of oral and/or toy play on her and she’s gotten off. It’s funny, while the pressure to satisfy is obviously reduced, there’s still a real element of performance anxiety. I’m convinced it’s just a guy thing; I just don’t think that ever goes away completely for someone who’s had issues!

Unless I slow down or take pauses, it usually wraps up quickly. And true to form, even if I’m not fully erect, when I’m all excited and put in that position of sexual responsibility, of “control” and “dominance”, of having to fuck, I become overwhelmed with sensation and my composure tends to falter and quickly evaporate. I’ll usually pop within a minute, two at most. Which is fine now.

This is from last weekend and it definitely didn’t last too much longer than what you see here.

View attachment 6171623

In my humble opinion, you are focusing too much on the neural stimulants hitting your dick, and you mentioned the compulsion to conform, which affects you as a mental blocker.
If I only pay attention to the stimuli that affect my own cock, then I also soon "sit down", but if I want to focus on the woman's pleasure guided by love, then the stimuli that affect the cock are dulled, and the woman's pleasure causes me spiritual joy. After his orgasm, I insert mine, and this way my own ejaculation can be relatively pushed forward. I think you should change your way of thinking and the quality of sex with your wife will be higher! You want to seduce her and give her orgasms out of love!

my bull is very fickle, it depends on how long he hasn't fucked me, however he goes from minimum performances of 10/15 minutes to performances that even reach 40 minutes, in the first case he manages to cum and then to resume the mount in the second not. My husband struggles a lot, having accepted the role of cuck he doesn't feel much desire to fuck me, he feels more pleasure in jerking off while I fuck my back. Even if I allow him to fuck me he prefers to jerk off on my ankles, while if I get fucked by the bull and he cums in my pussy then my husband wants to put his cock inside me to feel my pussy cum with his cock. I said put your cock inside me and don't fuck me because as soon as he puts it inside I feel him cum. he likes it like this... and I have to be honest too. Don't get me wrong I love big black cocks but after being fucked wildly by a bull it turns me on as hell to have a white man with a small limp cock try to fuck me..i don't know how to describe it...i am ecstatic with the bull fuck than seeing the limp white cock disappearing inside my stretched and creampied pussy... I find it very exciting. let's say the bull is the cake and the cuckolded hubby is the icing

Back