How long does it take for blk cock to cum when sucking it?

I think it has to do with how eager they are to blow their load..... You know if they are just wanting to bust a nut in a willing mouth, that's one thing ... But if getting ready for a marathon fuck session that's altogether different

I’ve watched my wife literally go at one for 1/2 an hour, her and his stamina just incredible and the build up led to a massive cumshot across her face ending down her throat. I have also watched her suck a couple very young guys black cocks, just barely turned 18 and they both lost their first nut within 2 minutes or less….one’s cock never made it to her mouth he went off and unleashed a big load all over her belly as she was standing naked with him kissing and stroking his young black cock, was super hot to watch! Great thing about those youngsters, they were hard and ready for pussy about a minute later!!! Ah to be young again!

How long does it take for blk cock to cum when sucking it?
A sluts got to work for the nut. I like to dribble a little bit here and there let her get a taste. Want her to milk the pre cum and i release slowly. Then at the end i ******* her with the cock as a squirt the thick stuff into her throat. The butt sluts love a good ******* and cum dump.

All depends on the man. I've sucked and licked on a BBC for quite a while before they shot their load to just a few minutes. But I do love sucking on them I know that, and I always swallow. :mstickle:

My wife once sucked her lover for about an hour in the car in the back seat, while I was sitting in front, she sucked gently, and he roughly fucked her deep in the throat.

All depends on the man. I've sucked and licked on a BBC for quite a while before they shot their load to just a few minutes. But I do love sucking on them I know that, and I always swallow. :mstickle:
If it’s her first time sucking me off (Married white wife w/ husband) I make her work sucking me sloppy good for the first 15-20 mins, then the next 10 mins I face fuck her deep and hard to show her what’s in her future if she stays and to let the husband know I am all ALPHA! Then I explode deep in her throat and if the husband is present! I have him kiss her right after!

Last edited:
Back