How long does it take for blk cock to cum when sucking it?

Depends when was the last time he came last. How good you are. Can he proform after his first nut? If he's a one and done just get him hard if you want him to fuck you. Also if he's a one and done make him wear a condom so he last longer

I've found that if you play with their asshole while sucking a black cock, it helps make them cum

I've found that if you play with their asshole while sucking a black cock, it helps make them cum
I found if I like my finger play with his ass hole jacking him and sucking cock and balls. Helps make it enjoyable and faster for him to cum.

My first real big black bull loved my enthusiasm for using my mouth on a big black cock. When I would be sucking his big black dick he would cum in five to seven minutes. I would cradle his nut sack while I sucked his dick all the while looking into his eyes. Cradling his nut sack I could tell when he is fixing to cum so I would slide up where just the head of his cock was in my mouth. His hot thick cum would hit the back of my throat and I knew I had better start swallowing. Sometimes he would shoot off on my face and I would have to use my fingers and to shovel the black mans cum in my mouth. He loved sitting back and watching me feast on his hot cum. He liked pointing out some cum I had missed on my body

I love their seed so much. I am delicate and careful to get it all. So much to handle down there i bet it is crazy squirting in your mouth

If I eat her Pussy for about 10 minutes she can get my 1st nut out within 5 minutes. Sometimes I tease by holding back ejaculation but that only makes my sluts more Horny to see me Cream their mouths down with Black Seed.

Back