How long does it take for blk cock to cum when sucking it?

Is this a curiosity question in comparison to white guys??
Unless you have only had one guy you have given a bj to, you know guys vary in time to cumming. Even the same guy can go from long to short or short to long depending on circumstances.
Very well observed. Questions like that make me feel like the persons asking them can't have had many sexual experiences or perhaps none at all. :rolleyes: But i am not trying to shame them here! i would just say, increase your experience level by having more sex - and they'll find out the answer on their own (...and in this case that there is not one correct answer but many, depending on a variety of factors). ;)

The last guy I've been with twice now, first time I sucked his cock & balls 8 minutes & had him cum down my throat with his 10" cock balls deep! But because we didn't have condoms available he didn't want to fuck me so he left. The second time we got together he right away wanted me to suck him, no problem but I wanted some oral as well but he did put a condom on & fucked me a little but never balls deep as much as I wanted him to but after a little time he with drew, took of condom & wanted me to finish him. Only a couple minutes taking his 10"s balls deep & I swallowed his load, then he left, so as much as he wants to see me again I refuse unless he'll give me oral & fuck me bareback balls deep in all 3 of my holes, I even told him he could bring his back buddies as long as they were STD free & had good oral skills & all of them fucked me balls deep bareback only! He still wants me but we are not getting the info or any kind of commitment?

The last guy I've been with twice now, first time I sucked his cock & balls 8 minutes & had him cum down my throat with his 10" cock balls deep! But because we didn't have condoms available he didn't want to fuck me so he left. The second time we got together he right away wanted me to suck him, no problem but I wanted some oral as well but he did put a condom on & fucked me a little but never balls deep as much as I wanted him to but after a little time he with drew, took of condom & wanted me to finish him. Only a couple minutes taking his 10"s balls deep & I swallowed his load, then he left, so as much as he wants to see me again I refuse unless he'll give me oral & fuck me bareback balls deep in all 3 of my holes, I even told him he could bring his back buddies as long as they were STD free & had good oral skills & all of them fucked me balls deep bareback only! He still wants me but we are not getting the info or any kind of commitment?
I’ll gladly fuck your throat Pussy and ass and cum in all of them

Head game???????????
Is there a pun there?????
So resourceful............you are on my A list.
Too many guys think I only care about their cock size, yet here you are impressing me with your big head.......................
I said for ME , not speaking on anyone else behalf. Head game is a term for sills of sucking dick , I have met women whom I didn't get much pleasure from the way that they sucked my dick , meaning that I would have never came from it. I'm going off the track now to see who's going to win the race ( figure it out ) . A lot of guys on this site pretending to be female or sub couples. I wonder if there's any college professors on here ????

I said for ME , not speaking on anyone else behalf. Head game is a term for sills of sucking dick , I have met women whom I didn't get much pleasure from the way that they sucked my dick , meaning that I would have never came from it. I'm going off the track now to see who's going to win the race ( figure it out ) . A lot of guys on this site pretending to be female or sub couples. I wonder if there's any college professors on here ????
I actually get it........and I'm kinda giggling as I have rolled my eyes on guys that are going down on me and have no real clue on how to do it. Those were my college yrs.

My wife’s first time with her black friend was at a park in the back seat; he told her that it would take a long time for him to cum with just blow job. Well he busted in 5 minutes. Maybe she was good or maybe it was just the excitement or it could be both.

Thats hard to say, men can be so different or even the same guy at different times. In high school I've had guys (white) cum as soon as I touched them but for some guys it seems like oral really doesn't get them off or it takes a while. They like it for foreplay, but they have to be inside me to really cum hard. But most guys seem to take 15-20 minutes.

Back