How long does it take for blk cock to cum when sucking it?

Blow jobs is something the wife loved to do and her desire to let the black man see how much she enjoys swallowing his cum. When she was in her early 20s the older black man she was fucking loved her blow jobs. She said he would cum down her throat in less than five minutes

I just saw my black master. I sucked him for about 10 minutes, then he fucked me for maybe another 10 minutes, then I finished him off by sucking him in around 5 minutes. If I just suck him it's usually about 15 minutes.

It depends on the situation. If he comes home my wife will make him cum whenever he wants it. She normally stops short of it, kisses him, relax, fuck, and then if he wants it, she gives him head again and makes him cum in 2 min. In a club, it's different. There is 60% of the time just blowjobs. She lets them finger her first, shows them her tits, and only then puts their cock in her mouth. She reads their face and if he says slowly she slows down. But she would mostly let them cum within 7-10min. Once she had 3 cocks at once and managed to suck dry 2 of them in 3-4min, the other one took a bit longer. Her technique doesn;t fail.

It always depends on a woman's ability and if the guy is nervous or comfortable during oral. I've never cum from oral but have been close. It was mainly due to me wanting to cum inside and not too early.

Back