How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

My hubby hasn't had an erection for a long time, maybe only early in the morning at 4 am, but then I just want to sleep... and he cums only if he masturbates for a long time.., but if I talk about my meetings with a bull, it's less than a minute, and no erection...
My bull is always ready for about an hour and several sets...
I think this is due to the fact that our husbands often masturbate themselves, and therefore they no longer need our pussies

My hubby hasn't had an erection for a long time, maybe only early in the morning at 4 am, but then I just want to sleep... and he cums only if he masturbates for a long time.., but if I talk about my meetings with a bull, it's less than a minute, and no erection...
My bull is always ready for about an hour and several sets...
I think this is due to the fact that our husbands often masturbate themselves, and therefore they no longer need our pussies
My wife doesn't allow me to touch myself and masturbate. She only plays with my little penis as a toy between her fingers and reliefs me with a handjob.

Cucks it is what it is. You are excited by your wive’s pussy, you think she’s beautiful and sexy - it turns you on and it makes you cum faster. It’s a human trait.

For a bull it’s totally different - he’s not in love with your wife, he has the right mindset to last long. I feel when a man doesn’t give a fuck about the woman he’s fucking, he will last longer.

When a man is there to just fuck and show his dominance - he’s so in his head that he will
Last longer……he’s thinking about what position to put her in next - looking in the mirror at his stroke, trying different angles and strokes to get the woman to scream more, slapping that ass, pulling her hair, holding her hands down - all that stuff takes away from “oh my gosh, she’s so hot, I love this so much” - cum.

when a man is trying to prove a point that he’s going to severely out fuck the husband…he will last Longer.

cucks, you cum quickly because you think your wives vagina is special to you. That’s awesome. The bull is using your wife (and you) for his own ego.

trust me If they were fucking Beyoncé or Halle Berry - they are not lasting half an hour

hahahaha

Sometimes he doesn't even get it in me and he cums. He has never given me a vaginal orgasm to this day over 45 years. My first vaginal orgasm (besides a dildo) was from one of our bulls and I was in my mid 40's. I really wish I had this experience when I was much younger.

Last edited:
Back