How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

Hubby
Shortest time 10-15 sec 😂
Longest 10-12 min
Most of the time is somewhere in between. When I’m texting, flirting or dating someone his time goes down to 10-15 sec. He’s even finished with even without going in. 🤪

♠️♠️♠️
Shortest time 5-8 min
Had a teacher that would show up in late at night. Come in get right to it, finish and head out
Longest
Tapped out for a break. Probably 45-55. Min

Last edited:
Our routine...a guy we see semi regularly
a ******* in the kitchen, some chit chat, another d r I n k, some kissing. Wife likes to go back and forth kissing us. Sometimes she will suck his or my dick for a min. Into the livingroom or up to bedroom. Lots of making out. Lots of oral. He usually starts fucking her. We swap back and forth a few times. He most always finishes with her first then I start. Sometimes I finish first then he goes right after. She gets really turned on. We chat and rest for a few. Usually he hard again then they start again. We take turns with her. Nothing crazy happens, lots of slow sexy sex, kissing, oral mixed in, sometimes a little anal. It's a fun time. They go one more time before he leaves.
It's not non-stop sex for her but it is a lot of sex when he's with us. Lots of positions.

How long does it take hubby to cum vs how long it takes your bulls? Im talking from when piv begins, not from when foreplay and such starts.
For me .. depends .. if I have spent a lot while with foreplay and oraling my wife to a couple of orgasms .. I find it so exciting, it is difficult to last ... especially if my wife is climaxing when I enter her, the only way I can last is to enter her then slow things don ... which is not what she craves at that moment!! .. this is why we have a lover for her .. to last inside her and continue shafting her while she climaxes....!! I then enter her after he has fully satisfied her, and cum as well .... the first time we did this, immediately after his cock slipped from her pussy, she came again when I entered and immediately exploded inside her hot, well fucked pussy. Her lovers ability to last inside her is the most important thing we look for ... as well as taking his time with the foreplay and mutual oral .. Her lovers also know this .. and its a little amusing for both of us watching a new lover struggle to last ... My wife is wicked and will oral him to the edge , before he starts to fuck her... He knows he has to perform if he wants to become a regular part of our sex life.

It depends. If it is just us during normal sex 40-40 minutes. If I have stopped by my favorite bull's house or been on a date, he has cum instantly when he felt my stretched cum filled pussy. Other times, I can make him cum by simply telling him I am so stretched I can't feel him.

Lasting has never been an issue for my cuck, even when he was a teenager. It takes him a LONG time to cum and he can delay it as long needed. It would actually be more fun if he suffered from premature ejaculation.

Depends on the bull. My husband has fucked me for 45 min and one bull for 10. Its all about the expierence and person. My husband in a MMF with a bull came 4 times in 2.5hrs. The bull came 2 times so my husband fucked me twice as much. Its about the person not the color. Now I’ve had a couple bulls who were multi cummers fuck me for 3 hrs straight cumming several times and I loved it.

Last edited:
Back