How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

I usually last around 5 mins whereas her lover goes about 30 mins. Im also one and done. With my wife's black lover Ive seen him pull out, cum on her back and put it right back in and go another 20 mins
I cum and finish in just 2~3 minutes maximum leaving my lovely wife totally unsatisfied. On the contrary, her bull can fuck her for two hours non stop without cumming and without letting her take a single breath. At the end my wife is totally exhausted but fully satisfied.
Compare my 2~3 minutes to his 2+ hours and you know why she prefers his cock instead of mine....

I usually last around 5 mins whereas her lover goes about 30 mins. Im also one and done. With my wife's black lover Ive seen him pull out, cum on her back and put it right back in and go another 20 mins
Yes, just how DO they do that ?? I'm Sex Free so no more anxiety for me - at least in performance terms anyway. It seems a million miles away from what these Bulls manage to do

I've been with my wife 13 years I can still beat on her pussy for 30-45 mins unless she ask me to cum for her then It's seconds. She was blowing a guy and I was hitting it from the back he blew his load down her throat she never missed a beat and got him hard again. He got his second bj finish before I got my first. When it was his turn she said nope my pussy hurts too bad because I was too rough

I don't last very long with my wife, and I know she greatly looks forward to how long she'll be used in bed by her lover during her play dates. He usually uses her mouth and pussy for about 2 hours, cumming inside her 2 or 3 times.
Two hours of fucking! Now that's stamina! Even in my twenties I couldn't come close to that.

Btw, sorry if it's indiscreet of me to ask, but do you cleanup too?

I used to think that women were just talking ******* about men that premature ejaculation. I thought it was really an anxious young man's thing and all about inexperience but after seeing so many men confess their short cummings I am now a believer but don't worry that's why us Bulls are here to pick up that slack and give your wife's pussy that robust workout and 💦release it's been craving! ♠️

I used to think that women were just talking ******* about men that premature ejaculation. I thought it was really an anxious young man's thing and all about inexperience but after seeing so many men confess their short cummings I am now a believer but don't worry that's why us Bulls are here to pick up that slack and give your wife's pussy that robust workout and release it's been craving! 

So true and as premature ejaculator myself I am very thankful for you bulls

If I really try to focus on just going slow and not cumming I can make it 2 or 3 minutes. She never let's me do that and always tells me to fuck her hard... generally I make it about 30 seconds or so after that. Then she either laughs or gets mad and makes comments about how she needs to be fucked hard.

If I really try to focus on just going slow and not cumming I can make it 2 or 3 minutes. She never let's me do that and always tells me to fuck her hard... generally I make it about 30 seconds or so after that. Then she either laughs or gets mad and makes comments about how she needs to be fucked hard.
Maybe she should buy a strap-on and show you how to fuck...IMG_20230211_041603_604.jpg

I would love to fuck her

As a man, I can say that many husbands actually have a mental problem, which manifests itself physically based on psychosomatics.
In parallel with this, there is also the question of age and lifestyle, which can fundamentally determine sexual performance, including the time of ejaculation and the amount of sperm.

The first mental problem that some husbands have is that they start living a life that is harmful to their health.
I am thinking here of frequent and regular alcohol consumption, then there is a diet rich in fats and sugar and carbohydrates, but poor in proteins and vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Abandoning regular exercise that develops and maintains muscles is also a significant problem, because this reduces physical endurance and weakens the resistance of the immune system, which makes the husband in question highly exposed to various diseases.

The second and at the same time the direct mental problem is that many husbands (this is also true for some of the wives!!) simply have sex with their wives out of habit, but perhaps a better term is health ejacuation. From the husband's point of view, the point here is to achieve ejaculation at certain intervals, in which he expects cooperation from his wife as a marital obligation. Essentially, the wife has to submissively spread her legs so that the husband can insert his cock into the vagina, and after a certain number of thrusts, the contents of the two testicles and the prostate can be emptied. In my humble opinion, this is one of the most degrading things a lazy and disrespectful husband can do to a wife. A wife deserves much more than that!!

The number three problem on the part of some husbands towards their wives is disrespect!
For the sake of the wife and at the same time for his own interest, it would be a moral duty and at the same time an individual interest to establish and maintain a level of high sexual culture. A good wife deserves to be satisfied sexually, because the husband is able to please his wife in several positions! Giving the gift of oral sex, which causes amazing happiness, only strengthens the attraction between two people, which husbands should be aware of, and not just expect the wife to suck!

Some husbands have no idea about the importance of G-spot, A-spot, O-spot and clitoral orgasm, and this is also a problem, moreover, they even excessively focus on the warm stimulation of their penis by the vagina, which causes ejaculation within 2-3 minutes, because they do not divert their attention from it in the above-mentioned ways!

A husband with such negative character traits does not deserve his wife, and the wife has the right to enjoy sex with other men/men regardless of their anthropological features!!

Last edited:
I would also add to my previous comment that some husbands do not want to be "hunters" who would be able to conquer their wives again and again due to their change into mental laziness!!
The real art is when, after many years of living together, the husband is able to make himself an attractive man to his wife, for whom the wife would be tempted!
Experiencing courtship, romanticism, charm, strong sexual radiation on a daily basis is good for the self-confidence of both parties, because it refreshes you mentally !!
Husbands can be more motivated if their wives give certain signals (to understand this, of course, a certain degree of intelligence is needed on the part of the husbands), but it is primarily the husbands' job to "kindle the fire"!
If the wives are satisfied with their husband's attitude, they still send gestures and words that can be interpreted as positive feedback, which generate a self-confidence-increasing effect and have a good effect on the erection and the length of the ejaculation time. How well the husband is able to "decode" these signals is another question!

Back