HOW FAR IS TOO FAR ?

Which of these activities could your wife enjoy with another man without going too far?

• Talking / flirting

Votes: 109 49.1%
  • Dancing

Votes: 102 45.9%
  • Go out for dinner or to a bar for a *******

Votes: 80 36.0%
  • Touching

Votes: 89 40.1%
  • Kissing

Votes: 90 40.5%
  • Getting felt through her clothes

Votes: 92 41.4%
  • His hand inside her bra and panties

Votes: 91 41.0%
  • Giving him a hand job

Votes: 88 39.6%
  • Giving and/or receiving oral sex

Votes: 88 39.6%
  • All the way fucking

Votes: 176 79.3%

• Total voters
how far is too far? well, we were still in the early teasing and testing and pushing the limits of our flirting days recently and were trying to get each other excited and horny. she would flirt with black guys in front of me or we would both casually mention we were into threesomes to a black guy and see his reaction for our excitement. she would connect and text with black guys on some dating apps just to tease me. But I thought things went too far was when we got into a guy's car after a few drinks and I was driving his car while they were in the back seat making out and knowing we were going to have to move forward and actually do something sexual at this point made my heart beat out of my chest! I was nervous and in the review mirror I was able to watch her go down on him and knowing she was giving her first black blowjob nearly made me cum in my pants as we drove around the neighborhood. No more teasing each other about it and getting close to doing it.., this time she crossed that line and was actually sucking a black guy's cock and when he blew his load into her mouth my mind was blown! she sucked her first black cock and got a mouth full of his jizz and swallowed. I was so ready to fuck my wife! I quickly drove us back to our car in the lot dropped him off and I couldn't get back to our house fast enough to finish in her! on the way home she kept saying "I can't believe I actually did that!" LOL! I kept saying I couldn't believe I watched you give a black guy a blowjob!

just recently we had our first full on threesome and we felt like we had gone too far once he actually penetrated her and started fucking... its the point of no return. she's being fucked by another man. but we were addicted to our new sex hobby and it seemed like we had to push things further to make it more exciting and we talked about two at the same time, bareback and things like that so the next time we felt like we took things too far was when she did take a black guy bareback but it wasn't intentional on our part. our doublelist hookup for the night was getting ready to finish off with my wife doggie style and without us knowing his condom tore and was nothing more than a cock ring. He continued to fuck her and ended up cumming in her. She was a bit surprised and shocked and asked "did you cum in me?" and when it leaked out she was pissed and upset a bit but he told us the rubber had broken but he said he didn't know and kept apologizing. I'm pretty sure he knew as you can feel the difference but he fucked her anyway with every intention of releasing inside of her. we of course told him not to worry about it and it was okay. I didn't think we needed a scene or make a big deal out of it so he left while still being apologetic and I consoled my wife but she is on the pill so she wasn't too worried. we weren't fully prepared for a rubber to break but in hindsight we should have known it could happen especially with a guy that had a very thick 8 inch cock.
we took on a date that could produce a very recent checkup showing he is disease free as we want bareback sex now. we feel the woman should be inseminated and enjoy the pleasure of the warm, wet finish and a guy needs to feel release as nature intended. So we changed our rules to bareback with papers to back it up and we are probably were taking things too far and risk our ******* will be getting a new baby brother or sister that was darker in skin color than they! lol! My wife is on the pill so its unlikely but the idea that when we get a "mommy/daddy date night" and the ******* are at grandma's house and a black guy is fucking my wife in our hotel room or in our bedroom and his intentions are to cum deep into this white woman then there is still that pregnancy risk excitement that turns us on and makes it feel like we are taking things too far! and since we finally invited a guy to our house we felt we had taken things a bit too far and almost cancelled but its with someone we have met up with twice at a hotel in the past and we feel we know him pretty well and can trust him.
the feeling of taking things too far adds to the excitement and I still get that feeling when we bring a black guy into our fun.

Last edited:
Back