HOW FAR IS TOO FAR ?

Which of these activities could your wife enjoy with another man without going too far?

• Talking / flirting

Votes: 109 49.1%
  • Dancing

Votes: 102 45.9%
  • Go out for dinner or to a bar for a *******

Votes: 80 36.0%
  • Touching

Votes: 89 40.1%
  • Kissing

Votes: 90 40.5%
  • Getting felt through her clothes

Votes: 92 41.4%
  • His hand inside her bra and panties

Votes: 91 41.0%
  • Giving him a hand job

Votes: 88 39.6%
  • Giving and/or receiving oral sex

Votes: 88 39.6%
  • All the way fucking

Votes: 176 79.3%

• Total voters
My husband gave up making rules....I was having too much fun breaking them

What kinds of rules did you have fun breaking? The only thing I'd ask for is an STD test. Also I'd require that the men be hung and muscular with very very dark skin so that she produces very strong black babies. I'd also request strict discipline for myself. What rules of his did you break? Would you have trouble following those rules?

falling in love with him would be the only thing too far...
nothing else (including getting pregnant is too far)

What if she came home had sex with you just right after she got done fucking and sucking bbc and she didn't tell you until you're at the point of cumming but no return.

What if you were at work and she sent you a video message of sucking bbc and she can't wait to kiss you when you get home?

What if she came home had sex with you just right after she got done fucking and sucking bbc and she didn't tell you until you're at the point of cumming but no return.

What if you were at work and she sent you a video message of sucking bbc and she can't wait to kiss you when you get home?

she would be the girl i am searching for....

Back