My wife and I have been involved in cuckolding for nearly 15 years. We started as vanilla swingers. Over the time we have experienced many different kinks and styles. We landed on the Dom Black Bull kink as our fav spot and have been there for the last 5 years. Mostly because my wife seems to receive a lot of sexual satisfaction from it. The last 3 bulls have all been very tall, large and very endowed men. Prior to these friends, we have had relationships with 4 other white men who were average size. She found it very vanilla for her.
We discovered that our dom black bulls seem to understand the concept better and seem to take the role much farther than the others have. Since we have found our sweet spot, our question is how far do we go with these more domination focused men? So far my wife feels that she and her boyfriend should decide that and my opinion is irrelevant. What if the husband is concerned? Our last Bull and our current bull have been experienced and liked to train. Over the last 2 years he trained us in the kinks he found pleasing to him. He likes to tie me up, gag me and leave his last load of the night in my ass. He sometimes forces me to watch my wife be gang banged by his friends. I’m afraid that this more humiliating than others experienced. My wife says she enjoys it. She does masterbate a lot when they are not together. She also seems to have more frequent and more intense orgasms with this bull. Do you think this level of humiliation is good for our marriage?

If I read this correctly you are expressing doubt or concern.
"So far my wife feels that she and her boyfriend should decide that and my opinion is irrelevant. What if the husband is concerned? Our last Bull and our current bull have been experienced and liked to train."

What we think doesn't much matter. What matters are the rules of your relationship, what those are. We have no idea. If you are a person who said "I'm into kinky sex let's do it!" and leaped and landed here without the ability to call a safe word and NOT destroy the dynamic, it's a tough spot. I've been there once myself. Hard learnings. If you do have that ability, use it.

My wife and I have been involved in cuckolding for nearly 15 years. We started as vanilla swingers. Over the time we have experienced many different kinks and styles. We landed on the Dom Black Bull kink as our fav spot and have been there for the last 5 years. Mostly because my wife seems to receive a lot of sexual satisfaction from it. The last 3 bulls have all been very tall, large and very endowed men. Prior to these friends, we have had relationships with 4 other white men who were average size. She found it very vanilla for her.
We discovered that our dom black bulls seem to understand the concept better and seem to take the role much farther than the others have. Since we have found our sweet spot, our question is how far do we go with these more domination focused men? So far my wife feels that she and her boyfriend should decide that and my opinion is irrelevant. What if the husband is concerned? Our last Bull and our current bull have been experienced and liked to train. Over the last 2 years he trained us in the kinks he found pleasing to him. He likes to tie me up, gag me and leave his last load of the night in my ass. He sometimes forces me to watch my wife be gang banged by his friends. I’m afraid that this more humiliating than others experienced. My wife says she enjoys it. She does masterbate a lot when they are not together. She also seems to have more frequent and more intense orgasms with this bull. Do you think this level of humiliation is good for our marriage?
Don't take this the wrong way please. I come from a place of love. I have done this lifestyle 2 times for some time each. But both times my girl left me for the BBC. The beginning of the end in both was the decisions made independent of the relationship. My marriage of 7 yrs ended because a bull put prohibited chemical in my wife, and I said time for a break. No kink, *******, or BBC till your back at baseline. She wasn't having that, and after she asked the ******* who they wanted to live with if we split, she was high af acting crazy of course they said me. She grabbed a bunch of her *******, and left before we woke up. Phone straight to voicemail, location off, and her car spotted in the worst ******* area in town.

The key to maintaining is open communication, and honesty. Honestly tell her how you feel, what you dont like, propose a shift/solution. Ask what she has on her plate, and no matter what it is meet it from a place of love, and understanding. That's what I've learned from my mistakes, best of luck in your journey.

If you are concerned now, it could be a problem

Our thoughts are irrelevant in this, only you can know and deal with the thoughts And feelings you have. You enjoy it, she enjoys it and you’re all happy with the situation then it’s good. However I feel that you’re asking because you’re having doubts? Perhaps your doubts are because you seem to have been cut out, or sidelined, in the decision making process?
You need to speak with your wife and maybe her bull/s and if they truly get the dynamic hen they will listen....

As others have mentioned, only you know what's good for you. Do you have a safe word you can use to back out of anything uncomfortable? If not we'd recommend that.

It has to work for You too. Even if others don’t agree. It has to work for all the people in the dynamic. Good luck

This is very hard a d i dont envy you. In my situation, I led her to bbc then tried to simply reduce the frequency of involving the bull. I made up riles as we went along, like that she shouldn't text him without me...once she had the taste of a 10 inch bbc, it was clear my ideas were irrelevant. We divorced because of this and I wish I would've just gone along w her desires that I initiated . Just a word of caution if you value the marriage

This is coming from a woman's perspective. Sounds like you are not really into the whole cuck lifestyle. Most men find that situation hard. Lots see it as a turn on. My husband for one isn't into that. He is black and I am white. If I wanted to live that lifestyle I would have to discuss it with him an tell him my reasons for it. It sounds to me you and your wife did not discuss it before jumping into it. Not all situations work out for the best. But sounds like you are trying to make it work. Sounded like you ok with her calling him her boyfriend. If I ever called one of our partners boyfriend I would probably be in divorce court in a matter of time. For us it's about the sex. Not letting our feelings get involved. If we are not playing together, whether it be another man or woman, then we are not playing. We consider that cheating. Just my two cents. Good luck.

Sounds great to me 😁
I think you like it too, but have concerns or feelings of shame youre struggling with.
I hope it goes well and you and she are taking BBC together and enjoying yourselves for a very long time to come.

This type of humiliation is the best. Let your wife know your ok with it and encourage her to do more gangbangs. She wants it so go with it.

Back