How Far Are You Willing To Go For Your Bull?

I've had their babies. That's going pretty far allowing him to get you pregnant.

QOS tatoo on my ass that was visible on the swimsuit they wanted me to wear was rejected. My 14 yr old ******* would be seeing my bare butt. She could look up what that tattoo meant. My ******* are first and foremost. I've really pushed the limit on what is best for them as it is with different fathers of their siblings. I don't need to add to that.

I'm cool with the dresses they buy (usually short and low cut). The underwear they like etc.....
I'm even cool with the garter belts and stockings they want. It's obvious wearing those I'm "slutting it up." I mean, Who wears nylons or tights anymore? (unless it's stupid cold out).

Men are such predictable pervs, but I kinda like that............:)

Simple question with a possible difficult answer.

How far are you willing to go for your bull? The answer could change depending on if you are married or not.

Such as would you get a tattoo he wants you to get? Wear QOS jewelry or clothing in public? Take him to a family function or work function? Then there is the extreme. Having you branded with his ownership? Having his baby? What about pimping you out for money?

Hopefully you get the idea, tell us how far. I also want the husbands ideas and thoughts.
I never really had "bulls" I kust fuck black guys. But I'm also very submissive and into other weird *******. I'd probably do a lot of this under the right circumstances with the right guy. Problem is 99% of the time I end up being the one who hints or brings up anything out of the ordinary and most guys won't take the lead even when I hand it to them n if I have to be the one guiding the way it kinda defeats the purpose for me. Basically if I have to tell a man how to dominate me iit's not happening.

I never really had "bulls" I kust fuck black guys. But I'm also very submissive and into other weird *******. I'd probably do a lot of this under the right circumstances with the right guy. Problem is 99% of the time I end up being the one who hints or brings up anything out of the ordinary and most guys won't take the lead even when I hand it to them n if I have to be the one guiding the way it kinda defeats the purpose for me. Basically if I have to tell a man how to dominate me iit's not happening.
Your comment is well taken. In our experience, most Black men, including those that say they are 'Dom,' are not really that Dom at all. First, most Black men are nice guys and are really concerned that they treat females in a nice manner. Next, most men are aware that a lot of women that want Dom men set a lot of conditions, limitations, on just how Dom they really want the man to be, which really confuses a man. Findling a Dom man that is nice, but has an 'edge' to him can be difficult. Just defining DOM is difficult! Does that mean he takes charge in the bedroom? Or he humiliates you in public? Or he beats the crap out of you? Or he humiliates your b/f or cuck hub? Or he puts you to work on the street even if you and/or your hub say 'no' or beg him not to.......? Your statement about if you have to guide the man it defeats the purpose for you is well taken. Your comment about liking the thread, How to Treat a White Girl is helpful. Add the threads that turn you on to your profile description with the comment that you want Black Men to look them over before contacting you. You are super hot and I think most men will find you a super turn-on and many white women are, in reality, jealous of you and your honesty. Not many people are honest enough to write what you just did....

Your comment is well taken. In our experience, most Black men, including those that say they are 'Dom,' are not really that Dom at all. First, most Black men are nice guys and are really concerned that they treat females in a nice manner. Next, most men are aware that a lot of women that want Dom men set a lot of conditions, limitations, on just how Dom they really want the man to be, which really confuses a man. Findling a Dom man that is nice, but has an 'edge' to him can be difficult. Just defining DOM is difficult! Does that mean he takes charge in the bedroom? Or he humiliates you in public? Or he beats the crap out of you? Or he humiliates your b/f or cuck hub? Or he puts you to work on the street even if you and/or your hub say 'no' or beg him not to.......? Your statement about if you have to guide the man it defeats the purpose for you is well taken. Your comment about liking the thread, How to Treat a White Girl is helpful. Add the threads that turn you on to your profile description with the comment that you want Black Men to look them over before contacting you. You are super hot and I think most men will find you a super turn-on and many white women are, in reality, jealous of you and your honesty. Not many people are honest enough to write what you just did....
Wow. Thank you. ☺

Ownership play is were my wife has submitted to her bull and admits he owns her. It also includes me submitting to her bull and acknowledging that he has taken her from me and owns her and her pussy. It means my wife is his slut. It requires total trust and understanding that this is temporary thing. It gets intense. Her first and last bull into this niche (we’ve had three) had her telling them she loved them as watched them fuck. The rush of watching that happen is like nothing else.

The two she professed her live for also we’re really into bitch play with me. One was into pee play. All liked humiliating me verbally in front of my wife. All included boomy wife and I in degrading talk to the other. All took her on dates. The last one was into sharing her. He was our last bull because he had a group party get way out of hand.

We loved it.

My wife at the time of her first ownership bull is attached. He was her personal trainer and totally groomed her.
Thanks for sharing

I have on several occasions been with a bull and had him call two or three friends over that I had not met to fuck me and I took all of them gladly. I have also sucked bulls cocks in a car in busy parking lots and have hung over over my bull at local bars where people may know me and that I am married to a white guy. I have also had a bull take me to a BBC party where I was passed around and fucked by five or six guys.
You are a dream woman for both every cuckold and every bull :love: 😁

Back