How far along is your woman, (women)

I'm pretty far along!I'm married to a white man and have been with him for over twenty two years. I've also been with hundreds of black men since 2000. I was lucky that our house was close by a US Navy base where there were lot of black men coming and going on the ships and I used to fuck so many of them at once in our house and many of them were so young too.I fucked the soldiers as well as their officers and they all like my white pussy.I fuck black guys on a monthly average of between 20-40 black guys and each time they are new and different from those who fucked me before but some of them keep coming back to fuck me again and again.

It took almost nine years of sharing my fantasy of wanting to see a black guy get into a white pussy before I actually "factually saw it happen!" To be honest, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd see my fantasy would become a reality, lesser still that the white pussy I would see would be none other than my beautiful wife's pussy! That happened just over three years ago while on a combined vacation/convention trip. That pleasure went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. We lost contact with each other shortly after graduation because he took a position with a company in Europe and I was a homebody. Anyway!

We were attending a cocktail party the night before the commencement of the convention where we surprisingly met. The next evening the three of us went out to dinner, afterwards we did some club hopping, stopped off at our hotel suite for a night cap, and as they say, the rest is history. Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam. And what a fucking he gave her! Wow! (Sorry! I gotta go grab a quickie!)

Last edited:
beach1_zps2lhv9rev.jpg

my asian friend was partying with a black guy in miami this weekend. But I don't know if they had sex :p

She went to Miami alone with him? If she did they had sex. No woman is going to go on a trip with a man they don't intend to have sex with.

my wife started with white cock then picked up a black guy and some more white guys and even a guy from india, wives should and will fuck who they want and it is not up to husband to decide. Maybe if you just say fuck whoever you wish and I will do whatever you want me to do she will try out some black cock just to reward your submission to her

Well we're visiting Vegas and shes already said she wants to go check out some clubs so she cam get real dirty on thr dance floor. Then, when I sent her this link
http://40.media.tumblr.com/14a22cdaa82cb9214347845fb682f59c/tumblr_o3kjckAZ1r1v76svmo1_500.jpg, she replied with,
"Is that what youve got planned for Vegas?"
"If you wanted me to, I would make sure it happened."
";):wub:"
Was the reply I got. So fingers crossed we'll see what happens

That's all fine, but how did you reply?

I was cuckolding him for awhile We had discussed a long time ago about me being with other men for him I wasnt ready then. Sex life was good then it dwindled to almost nothing. I then decided to meet other men. After awhile he was wondering why I was wearing wearing dresses and lots of makeup when I was going out with the girls. One night when I came home real late I had forgot ot take off my ankle bracelet and he noticed and then read the charm attached which said Sweet Stuff It was on my right ankle but he wasnt aware what that meant. I told him he was disapointed I hadn"t told him. Wanted to watch but I told him he couild not. He reluctantly accepted it

Back