How far along is your woman, (women)

I am going to raise the baby as my own baby. I am sure it's going to have a good loving childhood.
what a selfish and unthoughtful comment.

IT IS NOT YOUR OWN. That is the whole issue. The kid will clearly know this. What a great life it will have. Mommy, daddy, why did you have a black baby when you were already married? Am I adopted? No kid, we have a fetish and thought it was a great idea to have a random stranger fuck your mom so we could fulfil our sick little fantasy of having a brown baby...

My wife is great looking and loves the fantasy but has a low sex drive and is too boring to ever actually do it.

IT IS NOT YOUR OWN. That is the whole issue. The kid will clearly know this. What a great life it will have. Mommy, daddy, why did you have a black baby when you were already married? Am I adopted? No kid, we have a fetish and thought it was a great idea to have a random stranger fuck your mom so we could fulfil our sick little fantasy of having a brown baby...

Well, we already have a brown *******. When she gets older we'll yell her either: We lived separately for some time. Or: I wasn't able to have a baby.

I can assure you that our baby/children will have a very good upbringing. We LOVE OUR *******.

My wife's lover /boyfriend isn't randomly chosen. He a carefully selected sperm donor and a friend of us.

I'm pretty far along!:blackheart:I'm married to a white man and have been for over twenty years. I've also been with four black men since 2008. I'm currently in my second "longterm" extramarital relationship with a black man. I have two men in my life right now, one white and one black, and I luv them both!:inlove:
That's my ultimate goal I'm hoping for with my wife. Find someone close that she can go see and stay the night with a couple times per week. In the end I want her to be happy and if I can get her to try it again (she was seeing a married black guy when she was younger) she would be hooked.

Back