How far along is your woman, (women)

night_zpsxmntgxyd.jpg

My overseas friend is Bisexual, and BBC Curious. But we are having issues getting her a Visa to come back to USA :(

Well Hubby set up my first taste of Black cock in May 2015 and OMG I cannot get enough. I have been fucked by around 30 Beautiful Black Men since I started and I am looking for more. I just cannot STOP!!!!!!!! Looking for more new and HOT PLAYTIME!!!!! Hubby just a GRINNING!!!!!!

Well Hubby set up my first taste of Black cock in May 2015 and OMG I cannot get enough. I have been fucked by around 30 Beautiful Black Men since I started and I am looking for more. I just cannot STOP!!!!!!!! Looking for more new and HOT PLAYTIME!!!!! Hubby just a GRINNING!!!!!!
Was it your husbands or yours idea to start fucking black men?

on the quest to try to get her to go black?
She was very shy about her sexual past... for a while. Denied she and her black college bf fucked, denied having sex one summer spent in NYC (?) ... until she came to trust Im NOT insecure, jealous, paranoid.

Im strongly aroused by knowing, hearing about, and imagining her fucking in her many travels, as a cute young blonde American with a round healthy ass and wide hips.
She traveled to the Afro-Caribbean region of Central America she was in, and partied there regularly for a year. She was most certainly blacked.

A few Halloweens ago, late at a bar that was still hopping (but our friends had all gone home), she was the complete center of attention for several black men, who ignored a literal bar area full of young, cute, single, slutty costume white girls to all 3 try to get at the Mrs.

They scattered quickly when I returned, unfortunately. I'd hung out with a couple of them on and off earlier that night, and was THRILLED the Mrs was the undivided center of attention and belle of the ball.
Still regret them scurrying off with kinda sour grapes, when I would have requested some Prince music and had her freak them, and probably bring one home to share her.

She loved the attention, I loved the 100% male validation of the prize being my girl, and we have shared desires for sexual adventure. She is excited to be dined, then dressed to fuck, shown off at a black dance club out of town, told to put her tits, ass, and pussy all over any black guys who approach her, and told to do public minor sex acts for them. One idea is have her subtly take her QoS panties off for that night, and hold them to a guys face to smell.

We took a break from looking due to major life events in 2016. Shes thrilled to be made naughty for strange black men, who will buy her drinks and give her attention, or a BBC couple where she grinds the man at dinner on his lap, then gets scolded and slapped by me and his girl, then dominated sexually.

Last we talked, she begged for a Native American tall man to share her with, but she was told no, she is an prizedobject and will be a submissive shared slave to a fellow straight dom guy, bbc.

She also really liked idea of nude beach picnic, then public sex and see who or what comes along. She's been fucked in cars in busy parking lots, elevators, etc.

Really its just a matter of leaving town, dining nicely, then dressing her slutty, showing her off, and telling her to be a whore. She literally requested that. We are close, but we will remain super busy for many months to come. By end 2017, hoping we can finally get away. She's ready.
She will also get the Shane Diesel dildo thats never been brought out soon. And she confessed that in NYC, she'd go out to nice restaurants and let the date fuck her always, feel her up during dinner, etc.

We are both ready, just need to sort logistics. 2016 was tough.

It took almost nine years before Pam took on her first big black cock, that was four years ago this past March! I suspect it'll take another 100 years before she slows down!

Back