How Does Anal Feel?

Frisky has to be in the right mood for anal, so it's a bit of a rarity.
Until recently I was the only one who had ever taken her arse but a little while ago she let a black guy take it.

I've tried it many times and it's not for me. It's very painful. Yes people will say try this try that and I've done it all. The truth of the matter is that the ass is meant to push out not take in so unless you want to unfortunately, find a mess on you, I would suggest staying out of the ass. No amount of alcohol can make it pretty. Just my personal married opinion. Sexual encounters are meant to be just that, sexy. If you try this it's likely not to turn out that way.
View media item 133541Well I’m not even going to ask:frantic::frantic:

When I am properly stimulated, it is amazing. But no joke, sometimes it just feels like I am pooping. Usually the guy ends up wanting to do it for way longer, but I like to please :)

I love a good ass fucking but preparation is key. I refuse to do it without having a ******* first.
Matter of fact I demand that everyone showers before we play. That's been my rule for over 15
years. Black guys always want to fuck my bubble butt for some reason. Size have never been an
issue and I sometimes have the most awesome orgasms from a good hard ass fucking.

Attachments

• DSC00077.JPG
    DSC00077.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 116
I love a good ass fucking but preparation is key. I refuse to do it without having a ******* first.
Matter of fact I demand that everyone showers before we play. That's been my rule for over 15
years. Black guys always want to fuck my bubble butt for some reason. Size have never been an
issue and I sometimes have the most awesome orgasms from a good hard ass fucking.
it's so beautiful that you let your bull enjoy your anal, you're good

I've tried it many times and it's not for me. It's very painful. Yes people will say try this try that and I've done it all. The truth of the matter is that the ass is meant to push out not take in so unless you want to unfortunately, find a mess on you, I would suggest staying out of the ass. No amount of alcohol can make it pretty. Just my personal married opinion. Sexual encounters are meant to be just that, sexy. If you try this it's likely not to turn out that way.
pussy is meant to fuck and lick. You can stimulate a mans prostrate by going up his ass and make him cum intensely many times

More of a special occasion after drinks and several orgasms. I really enjoy it then. I do enjoy a finger or small toy in the ass. And yes, no such thing as too much lube.

So many guys try to just ram it in there not knowing that the best way is to work at it like you just said.

In a pool it’s so easy and amazing also

Back