How Does Anal Feel?

I've tried it many times and it's not for me. It's very painful. Yes people will say try this try that and I've done it all. The truth of the matter is that the ass is meant to push out not take in so unless you want to unfortunately, find a mess on you, I would suggest staying out of the ass. No amount of alcohol can make it pretty. Just my personal married opinion. Sexual encounters are meant to be just that, sexy. If you try this it's likely not to turn out that way.

I've tried it many times and it's not for me. It's very painful. Yes people will say try this try that and I've done it all. The truth of the matter is that the ass is meant to push out not take in so unless you want to unfortunately, find a mess on you, I would suggest staying out of the ass. No amount of alcohol can make it pretty. Just my personal married opinion. Sexual encounters are meant to be just that, sexy. If you try this it's likely not to turn out that way.
Agreed

When I did it with my husband it was just uncomfortable, not pleasurable. However, I have discovered that, just like like my pussy, my ass loves a bigger cock. The fullness and stretch just sends me into a deep zone of pleasure. Guy has to know what he is doing, start slow and get me rolling before going deep and hard.....and it always helps to f*ck my pussy for an hour first lol.

Back