How does a bull advertise himeself to women of interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found, just because a male, black or white, is well hung doesn't make him a bull. So many men contact us stating they are bulls seeking some white pussy. For me, a bull obviously has a big cock, but he needs to be a genuine alpha male ( I can smell a true one from miles away) , manly, charming, confident and with a particular cheeky smile and swagger.

I think younger well hung men just assume 'bull status' because of their cocks, but for me that just doesn't cut it. They may be a stud, yes, and be able to fuck me in to the next day, but a bull has gained experience over time and has penetrated a lot of women before me, so when we get young ones contacting us, we tend to look but not usually get back to them.

I don't think you need tips if you are a true confident bull, you maybe a stud, a stag, but a bull I don't believe needs tips... not to say you won't become or aren't one, but a true one just attracts or senses where the available pussy is.

This isn't meant to be critical, just how we see and approach it.

Last edited:
I have found, just because a male, black or white, is well hung doesn't make him a bull. So many men contact us stating they are bulls seeking some white pussy. For me, a bull obviously has a big cock, but he needs to be a genuine alpha male ( I can smell a true one from miles away) , manly, charming, confident and with a particular cheeky smile and swagger.

I think younger well hung men just assume 'bull status' because of their cocks, but for me that just doesn't cut it. They may be a stud, yes, and be able to fuck me in to the next day, but a bull has gained experience over time and has penetrated a lot of women before me, so when we get young ones contacting us, we tend to look but not usually get back to them.

I don't think you need tips if you are a true confident bull, you maybe a stud, a stag, but a bull I don't believe needs tips... not to say you won't become or aren't one, but a true one just attracts or senses where the available pussy is.

This isn't meant to be critical, just how we see and approach it.

I disagree, I get plenty of women white and black but everyone needs tips here and there. An alpha is mint afraid to ask what u doesn’t know, unlike a beta male which assumes.

I answered it by saying, 'in my opinion' if you're asking for tips you're not an alpha bull, but a cock for hire. And my tip is, don't ask for tips. I'm sure you get plenty of women, that cock is a work of art, but in 25 years i've never heard or read a bull asking for tips. As I said, just my opinion.

See I did answer your question, you just didn't read between the lines :)

Well spoken. It is my belief that in order to achieve full compliance, submission, control or whatever you want to call it; you not only have to dominate ones body sexually, you have to dominate their mind.

Well spoken. It is my belief that in order to achieve full compliance, submission, control or whatever you want to call it; you not only have to dominate ones body sexually, you have to dominate their mind.
Exactly. I've had bulls make me cum instantly just by touching/ inserting a finger in my pussy.... so their cock wasn't even involved, but yes, its about submission. Same for my hubby, he's seen plenty of big cocks, but when attached to an alpha with his pheromones filling the room, he's on his knees without even questioning it.

Some of you may agree, and inexperience will cause you to disagree. I am not the one to brag, but a true male bull has it all in his swag. You can spot him in a crowd of many and many wants to be around him. This is just for starters. If this hasn't happened to you yet, then more time is needed. Having a big dick is a plus, but not a must. Being an alpha male is a need, if you want to succeed. Having a career where I am around a bunch of males, you can smell the testosterone and your place you will fall in or you will be challenged. Trust me steers, there is no app for this! Last, ladies know! No need to hide your natural smell, let it shine and if you are man enough. You'll tell another man, " Keep my 3 W's on the ready. Warm pussy, water (bath), and bed and I will tell you when I am ready." Happy hunting young bulls, and one day you will learn to stop charging.

Depends online or offline.
Online: get active on forums like this. Don't be quick to message bunch of random people, just be a real person. posting ads, be creative with ad title. And I've found more mysterious body pics can get good response rather than just dick pics on ads.

Offline: first take care of yourself, work out if you can. I constantly see white women eye fucking me at the gym. I love the attention but I'm quite selective with my fuck mates. Being discrete is important to me so I go online to catch a good fish.

You have to simulate her mind first, then body. Being dominant helps too and having interesting lifestyle like interesting hobbies (I have a few myself that makes me stand out and are interesting to talk about because I'm passionate about them) or goals that you want to work forward to is insanely attractive to women. Telling funny, embarrassing or sexual stories that happen to you helps too.

Last edited:
Have a conversations and don't be an asshole. The most important thing is to genuinely like women. Women are at least as horny as men. But most understand that they have what we males want. It may be only one night but you are much more likely to get to enjoy that night if she thinks you she her as a human being and not just as a place to put your cock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back