HOw do you see yourself?

Goliathc

Male
From
UK
I'm struggling with the concept of "hotwife". The usual understanding of the word is for women who participate in swinger parties or meet other men with the knowledge of the husband. They are hot because they like and have more sex than other wives. Others think it is because they are just hornier or horny all the time. At first, I associated it with the "hotbeds" airline crews use in turns in the company flats they share with each other - yeah, I saw a documentary some yrs ago, some sleep on bunk beds.
After starting in this lifestyle, my wife who's not an English native speaker sees her meets with black guys as keeping herself hot for me which she also enjoys.

What is your understanding of your being a hotwife?

I wonder whether perhaps the wish to use labels is more of a male thing as while I like to refer to Natasha as a Hotwife, she doesn't herself like this or any other labels to describe our personal lives. In similar vein, she doesn't accept that she is being unfaithful because she does so with my support and encouragement- I guess she has a point!

Speaking from the wife's perspective, I do think I'm hornier than most other women, and I LOVE the attention. It makes me feel sexy and attractive which makes me more interested in having sex with my husband afterwards. And because he's there either watching or participating (almost always) I feel safe exploring my naughty side because he's a big strong muscular guy with a quick temper and he's not going to let some random dude actually hurt me. Far less often are opportunities to watch him with another woman, but I love that too. Seeing someone ELSE appreciate my "HotHusband" turns me on, and watching how he reacts to things they do differently from me clues me in on things I could try. I think you have to have a good deal of mutual confidence as well as a *truly mutual* desire for consensual non-monogamy for this to work though. Generally, he does the bulk of communicating with other guys and I talk mostly to the girls leading up to any encounters and we feel that establishes the solidity of our "coupleness", prevents misunderstandings, etc.

Dedicated, exlusive, or submissive to one man who assumes full control over all aspects of life including sex, removing decision making from wife and certainly from husband; an owned experience for both spouses for example

Hi I see myself as a black cock slut and whore ever since I took my first bbc, I cannot understand why I refused when my husband first wanted me to let his workmate who was black fuck me around thirty years ago, I now regret that I refused to at least try it .
I now realise just what I have missed out on getting real satisfaction from a superior black cock that gives me orgasms from the moment his cock head starts penetrating my vagina, then as he pounding me I have multiple orgasms until he ejaculates deep and hard in my unprotected cunt . if you have the opportunity do not waste it and the regret it like I do now.

Last edited:
My wife felt whore and slut had negative connotations in conversations outside of the bedroom. She didn't like to hear women described in that way. She said she just had a high sex drive, and there was nothing wrong with that. She was truly enlightened in that regard. But while engaging is sex or talking dirty, she got off on being called whore or slut.

Dedicated, exlusive, or submissive to one man who assumes full control over all aspects of life including sex, removing decision making from wife and certainly from husband; an owned experience for both spouses for example
So you are married?

Back