How do you believe that the cuckold lifestyle can help the world?

In terms of our lifestyle, how do you believe we could change the world? Politically, socially, economically, even religiously? It doesn't matter if you are liberal, conservative, christian, muslim, atheist, cuck, bull, or hotwife. I would like to hear your unique opinions from your personal perspectives.

re: How do you believe that the cuckold lifestyle can help the world?
I assume you have the correct understanding of what cucking is mostly about on this site ... black men having sex with white, married females! Right? I refuse to be convinced that encouraging married women to have sex with other men provides more benefits than it does damage to a marital relationship, even when its consensual. Maybe including another person or couple (occasionally) can be fun, but on a regular basis, and often without the other partner's permission or knowledge ... can't be healthy for most or married couples. The many posts I regularly see HERE are always discussing breeding, and downgrading the white males, etc etc ... maybe good for fantasy and jerk off material, but definitely not normal or healthy for a married couple to practice on a regular basis. And if its done when there are ******* in the house, depending on two responsible adults to raise them, the couple better have their act together ... sorry for injecting "common sense" into this discussion.
pic_words-CommonSense.jpg

Last edited:
Back