How do the guys feel about the husband watching

Hi Angie. I know this question wasn't directed at a wannabe cuck like me but if my girlfriend had a black boyfriend, I would be fine with whatever the two prefer. I don't think it's the cuck's place to be a drama queen here and I would happily wait outside the room or not be home if they prefer privacy.

Hi Angie. I know this question wasn't directed at a wannabe cuck like me but if my girlfriend had a black boyfriend, I would be fine with whatever the two prefer. I don't think it's the cuck's place to be a drama queen here and I would happily wait outside the room or not be home if they prefer privacy.
It's whatever my bull wants at all times. Hubby has had to sit outside the door on numerous occasions

I forget that he's even there when I'm working a bbc or two. But hubby wants to know so what say you

Honestly Angie, I'm not a cuck. I'm just a single guy who wants to someday marry a BBC-loving hotwife. But I must say that I would want to be allowed to watch. Now if she's just a total nympho and has to get fucked 3x/day and I'm at work half the times, then that's different. But otherwise if I'm around, I'd want to be able to watch and perhaps even participate. And of course I'd still want to have sex with her myself, considering that she'd be my beloved wife and I'd want to be intimate with her!

I never had any problems with the guys not wanting my husband to watch. I always asked and if they said they didn't want him in the room then he stayed away. A lot of the guys would try to humiliate my husband by telling him how tight my pussy was or wanting me to tell him that he was bigger and better than my husband(they always were and my husband knew it)

P

This is one of the things in this life’s where everyone won’t be compatible, we always play together with her in the focus, I’m always active and taking part, most new people won’t be comfortable dominating her as she wants to.

If the bulk isn’t comfortable with this then we aren’t compatible, there’s nothing wrong with that, there are lots of reasons why people aren’t sexually compatible.

Our preference hasn’t really been a problem for us, some people have gotten sorted out early for not respecting our boundaries, or for not being compatible as explained above, but we’ve also met a lot of bulls that get off on it, it usually leads to more relaxed and natural sex with lots of pleasure and a few laughs.

Back