How do I get the courage to approach a black man?

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Help me!! Give me some tips. I always fail at playing just the tip game.
Your "hubby" is a pos and should be doing all that work for you!!

Go to a local gymnasium where Black guys play high level basketball. Sit and watch. Serious ballers love it when women watch them ball. Someone, probably more than one, will strike up a conversation. Giggle at the appropriate times. Bat your eyelashes. You'll get dick. A lot of dick.
whats the place in NYC where women do this? Any place on the level of Muscle Beach in LA?

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

A smile

A smile and a wink should do.

I think the key is confidence and eye contact. I’ve been more assertive lately and seem to have a glow that men in general have just randomly noticed in public. For me I think it’s just an age and experience thing. Keep trying, you’ll get there! ♠️

Back