How do I convince my husband to accept my lifestyle?

I get super disgusted by people on this site judging others on this site. We all have our flaws and weaknesses and if you're on this site, you're nobody to judge anyone else on this this. Yes I am heavily ADDICTED to BIG GIANT BLACK COCKS. Do you blame me??? As if men won't get addicted to super tight pussies or group of INSANELY HOT WOMEN wanting to fuck their brains out. Regardless im opening up because everone on this site should be a bit more understanding and open minded than most of society. Im trying to do the right thing. I know that EVERY man on this site will cheat on his wife if he had an endless list of superior tight pussy girls waiting to fuck him relentlessly
I love reading your posts. I come to realize that black cock is superior and that black men overall fuck better too. I don't blame white girls for going black. I think there is nothing more sexually beautiful and sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls passionately kissing and passionately fucking hung black studs, it makes my inferior white dick hard. I too have wanting to try BBC too.

You say you love your husband with all of your heart. He must feel the same or he would never have come back to you. You run a risk of losing him again if you admit that you want him to be a cuck hubby. Honesty is always the best policy, though. Good luck.

Great question. I like you cheated on my husband and was caught twice. I also like you was on the verge of divorce. He decided to stay with me but always asked why. I told him that I loved him but sex with him wasn’t satisfying for me. He asked why so I was blunt with him. I told him he has a small dick and he can’t fuck very long before cuming. I did it just for sex. He was a little hurt but excepted his short comings. He always would ask me questions during sex with him. He would usually get very excited as I answered him so I decided to take it further. I began role playing with him why I preferred men with big cocks. Over time he knew he would never satisfy me sexually and began masturbating on a regular basis while thinking of other men fucking me. I played along with his game and he really enjoyed it. Little did he know I was sexually seeing a old work friend of mine. After about two years of this he surprised me during sex one day by saying he has come to terms with his inability to please me and is giving up his marital rights to my pussy. He was allowing me to fuck who I want. Funny, it never stopped me before. He just wanted me to tell him about my activities while he masturbated. I’m not really sure what changed him from being a overbearing jealous husband to jacking off to stories of my lovers. Maybe it’s an age thing, I don’t know. Maybe it was the constant mental mind fuck. Good luck with yours.

It's funny as fuck, when white men can't come to terms with evolution.

Tell him point blank that you desire black men, and that you want to transition your inept husband to the role, that he was born for.

Don't ever feel guilty, because you desire black men, embrace your desires, and follow through on them.

You say you love your husband with all of your heart. He must feel the same or he would never have come back to you. You run a risk of losing him again if you admit that you want him to be a cuck hubby. Honesty is always the best policy, though. Good luck.
Yes it always is. Never know until you try. Give him a chance to decide for himself. I'm sure he'd love the idea

Try not being satisfied with your husbands performance, Get him used to going the extra mile just to make you satisfied. He will get curious as to why, then you lean into the whole cuckold training method.
He will slowly get on board.
I did!
We are polar opposites. I'm dying for my wife to go black. I'm being patient with her, but it's killing me to wait.

We are polar opposites. I'm dying for my wife to go black. I'm being patient with her, but it's killing me to wait.
What are her "objections"? I've found that all white women desire masculine BBC Bulls. It's passing the line of comfort to safely admit that to our husbands. Once that is felt and shame, guilt are removed, she can embrace fully the BBC - shared wife lifestyle, which is truly meant to be for most of us.

What are her "objections"? I've found that all white women desire masculine BBC Bulls. It's passing the line of comfort to safely admit that to our husbands. Once that is felt and shame, guilt are removed, she can embrace fully the BBC - shared wife lifestyle, which is truly meant to be for most of us.
Agreed especially if she already has a masculine bull at home that just likes to see her and himself in maximum pleasure.

She originally said STDs and harming our marriage. I told her we'd be safe, and I'm all on board.

She originally said STDs and harming our marriage. I told her we'd be safe, and I'm all on board.
I get that. BUT, if you find a Bull you both like, get tested all the way around, she'll love creaming on his skin and the Bull will need to creampie to fully own her - and you'll want to clean the creampie or at least have reclaiming sex with his seed in her. I really think that, at this point, your only obstacle is just getting her to go black just once. Trust me, after that, you're home free!

I get that. BUT, if you find a Bull you both like, get tested all the way around, she'll love creaming on his skin and the Bull will need to creampie to fully own her - and you'll want to clean the creampie or at least have reclaiming sex with his seed in her. I really think that, at this point, your only obstacle is just getting her to go black just once. Trust me, after that, you're home free!
I think you may be right if I can get her to go black once. ... trying to at least get her to text with a local bull. I've though of giving bulls her number to text but afraid that could backfire. ... she knows I really want this for her. I want a bull to bareback and make her cum over and over and get hooked.

I think you may be right if I can get her to go black once. ... trying to at least get her to text with a local bull. I've though of giving bulls her number to text but afraid that could backfire. ... she knows I really want this for her. I want a bull to bareback and make her cum over and over and get hooked.
She will be! That's how it started for me. My hubby had a black friend and we started a group text - eased me into it. Then it became flirting and sexting. We had him over and my husband had me put lingerie on part way into the evening. Then he led us into the bedroom, where I dropped and orally pleasured my first BBC.

The key for me was feeling hubby's approval, reassurance. But, fuck, stretching over a BBC Bull - nothing like it!

She will be! That's how it started for me. My hubby had a black friend and we started a group text - eased me into it. Then it became flirting and sexting. We had him over and my husband had me put lingerie on part way into the evening. Then he led us into the bedroom, where I dropped and orally pleasured my first BBC.

The key for me was feeling hubby's approval, reassurance. But, fuck, stretching over a BBC Bull - nothing like it!
sounds like you've always wanted black cock, though. my wife does secretly, i think, but has never slept with another man.

sounds like you've always wanted black cock, though. my wife does secretly, i think, but has never slept with another man.
Yes, I have. I made out with a BBC in high school at a party, could feel him through his jeans. Stopped there. It was never "appropriate" to engage in my lust for Black Dom Bulls. It's funny, it's taboo, yet, sexually, BBC Bull - white wife is very natural.

I do not have one dominant bone in my body
I'd say its not about manipulation or dominance is about being 100% unapologetically and uncompromisingly you. To be the best partner you can be for him you have to be the most authentic version of yourself. He may not accept that version, but at least he will be making a decision with all of the facts.

Just be bold, be you and let him be who he's going to be.

I am married and developed an advanced impulse for the BBC lifestyle through an un meditated encounter. I was caught by my husband and I was even pregnant from this occurrence last year. Unfortunately I not only experienced a miscarriage at 18 weeks but my husband filed for divorce.

Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.

Now however.. I am constantly tormented by these urges and fantasies I have in regards to big black cock. I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical. I don't want to lose him.

But this urge, my impulses and physical needs of getting "blacked" are so strong. Had nothing to do with love, is only physical.
I wish could somehow get my husband to accept this as a lifestyle. I don't want a divorce, I want to keep my husband. But U also want BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK. I see so many husbands on here who support their wives and wonder if there is any hope for me.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to convince my husband of this lifestyle? There is no option any other way. I have made the decision of leaving my addiction of getting "blacked" forever if I cannot accomplish convincing my husband.

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you
There has to be a reason or some type of concession, convincing a person is like selling a car. You want him to come along freely. The lifestyle is not for all. Like all things there are seasons (buena suerte) :lips:

You're a lucky man. I can't get mine to open up about her desires. We both have them. Communication was never there and we both wanted the same things.

Back