How do black guys liked to be thanked for satisfying hotwives?

Know your worth.... act like a king get treated like one... I make the couple submit to me. No gay ******* but they will give me anything I ask for.. if it’s a real hot wife situation the husband is a cuck most likely watching or getting videos... she will tell him to give me money out his wallet... by me clothes etc. Sex is cool complete domination is better... have you ever heard of a pay pig??? Wake up it’s 2018

Some people just like sex without all the extra bullshit because it's just sex. Also, I don't even like receiving gifts on my birthday or Christmas. Some couples and "bulls" are not into all that extra *******. Congrats if you found your niche but I have no interest in maintaining relationships where the husband can't interact with me as a man.

Finally, what does having x amount of "sluts" shown on the internet have to do with how much one gets laid? This a pissing contest?

I don't need or want a thanks. My experiences are mutual. We all get something out of it. These are my friends and lovers. There is mutual respect. I get a hug and a handshake and "we'll see you soon". We both get a little smile to take with us. We know what we do. Most people aren't aware, but we know what is going on. That is enough for me.

Know your worth.... act like a king get treated like one... I make the couple submit to me. No gay ******* but they will give me anything I ask for.. if it’s a real hot wife situation the husband is a cuck most likely watching or getting videos... she will tell him to give me money out his wallet... by me clothes etc. Sex is cool complete domination is better... have you ever heard of a pay pig??? Wake up it’s 2018
I know my ex would have bullied me to buy you something nice to keep you sweet.
uncle-nearest-1856-premium-aged_1.jpg
https://unclenearest.com/
Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Aged Whiskey Debuts In Honor Of The First African-American Master Distiller

Thanks.... see you understand your place. I would be balls deep in your wife’s pussy and throat every night
I think some wives worry about losing their bull to other women. I wouldn't mind being sent to the shops to buy you a gift, perhaps a nice bottle of champagne so I can serve you both a nice ******* when you finished.

Back