How do BBW wives dress in public to show they are available to black men?

My ex-wife is an amazonian BBW and one of her best go to looks was skinny jeans/pants with wedges, flowy low cut top and hoop earrings. The jeans highlighted her amazingly big ass while the top showed off her DD breasts. All that and the earings screamed "fuck off" white guys.

It was a looks that did her well when going to the nearby big cities.

White pants on a sexy white woman is a vibe.
I’m trying anything at this point. Our southern state is hard for this lifestyle. Especially now after the whole racial divide that occurred here last year. The white men overlook me cause I’m not a thin flat chested Barbie doll and the black men are angry at me cause I’m white.
I love people and especially black men. My husband and I truly love each other and love being around blacks in general. They’re just more fun with everything, church, sports games, dancing and just hanging out. Recreational sex with black men is just way way more better , they’re just more sexual, dominant, outspoken, freakier. They’re rhythm, stamina and of course size is just explosive in the bedroom. It’s not a culkold thing, it’s just fun sex. My husband has always had a great time laughing, hanging out, having a few beers with black guys at bars while they flirt and dance with me.
I don’t understand why the world has to be so mean sometimes. It shouldn’t be this hard to find local black men to have sex with. I am currently on a diet plan and have a goal to lose 25 pounds. I don’t know, maybe that will help…

I’m trying anything at this point. Our southern state is hard for this lifestyle. Especially now after the whole racial divide that occurred here last year. The white men overlook me cause I’m not a thin flat chested Barbie doll and the black men are angry at me cause I’m white.
I love people and especially black men. My husband and I truly love each other and love being around blacks in general. They’re just more fun with everything, church, sports games, dancing and just hanging out. Recreational sex with black men is just way way more better , they’re just more sexual, dominant, outspoken, freakier. They’re rhythm, stamina and of course size is just explosive in the bedroom. It’s not a culkold thing, it’s just fun sex. My husband has always had a great time laughing, hanging out, having a few beers with black guys at bars while they flirt and dance with me.
I don’t understand why the world has to be so mean sometimes. It shouldn’t be this hard to find local black men to have sex with. I am currently on a diet plan and have a goal to lose 25 pounds. I don’t know, maybe that will help…
well said. i'm just an old white guy & i agree with you. & you certainly do not need to lose any weight. you are just right.

pete

I know...it's the same way in Mississippi...bae

Back